Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sober as Sarkisian Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The script calls for Petersen to surprise tonight. He will actually be smart with Browning, give Gaskin 20+ carries and the other backs combine for 10-15. The defense will play well. We win a close game. Tequilla rubs it all in our faces and calls this validation.

The next week, we lose at home 24-16 to Arizona. Jake Browning goes 21-39 for 182 yards with 2 picks. Gaskin gets 11 carries for 93 yards. 44 of those come on one carry so it's really not that good.

Fucking this. Roadie knows the script.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2015
    HuskyJW said:

Mcaffrey is gonna skull fuck us

I actually doubt it. Defense plays well, he has an average game.
    Huskies lose 27-13 in a rather boring affair
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

jecornel said:

phineas said:

I'm hearing petersen reads these boards and he took our fire Petersen chants to heart. He's going to be the best coach on the field tonight. Enough said on that

My guess is he will troll us hard, and throw it 50 times tonight with Carta.

Gaskin gets three carries and Coleman gets the bulk of the reps with mickens having 8 catches for 6 yards.

vanwinky goes 1 for 3 inside the 35.

How will that taste?

Like a mix of vodka, gin, irish whisky, scotch, canadian blended whisky, bourbon, tequila, akvavit, tonic water, club soda, lime juice and pizza rolls being rapidly expelled. Good thing it won't be remembered.
    Oh, so you're drinking AMFs?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Washington wins this one

That's what happens when you confuse LSD for sweet tarts.
    When I was 19, I actually bought LSD imprinted sweet tarts from my hippy weed dealer. They were bullshit though and did nothing. True story.
    So let me guess...next time you met him at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District and taught him a lesson and he never charged you for sweet tarts again

P.S. Has anyone heard anything about the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District in Vegas behind the Stratosphere? I have this friend who says that's where you go to buy drugs. And a week after going there for some "candy", a former Ms Nevada was busted there for buying meth
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Browning doesn't start... we will be close, because we may actually run the fucking ball and we cannot have someone other than pet boy QB show they can do anything... even if they can't.

Hyphenate.... Lose by 10
    Browning.... Plungered with the wood end, all the way to the rubber. (lose by 30 b/c our D gets tired from our O sucking and trying to make Browning a Heisman. Gaskin averages 6+/carry)

Whatev, expecting the loss, though I'd like to take Stanford down to F up the Cougs chance at Gameday
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

P.S. Has anyone heard anything about the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District in Vegas behind the Stratosphere? I have this friend who says that's where you go to buy drugs. And a week after going there for some "candy", a former Ms Nevada was busted there for buying meth
    I'll check it out for you. Hookers are real cheap around the Stratosphere...so probably true.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@Stanford tonight. Not good. The signs say it's Sober as Sarkisian Saturday. Time to skip the pregame IPA warmup and head to straight an alcohol induced memory erasing stupor. Save the good stuff for the 2030 special season celebration, drink only swill you don't mind donating to the porcelain gods. Also avoid chunky foods that can get stuck in your nostrils when reverse drinking becomes unavoidable. With any luck @Swaye will provide ample diversionary material to NTD,BB to until the double vision sets in. Fuck it all.

OGOGOOO DWAWWGGSSAS !!!11111!!11!!!!1

I would apologize for not making the game thread, but you are a Husky fan, so you are used to disappointment.