Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawks @ 49ers thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Russ on third and long takes off. Every. Single. Time.

A win is a win. Put the bleach away for now 12FS
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Got the dominant win they needed, but the offense was still sleepwalking half the time. The good news is Beast Mode looked like he still has life and the offensive line at least looks like it's learned to run block, so that's progress.

The defense was stout, six sacks is fantastic. Gotta come up with some turnovers though (not getting one of those Hyde fumbles was probably just bad luck, but still).

The offense is going to have to have a game where it scores 3 or 4 touchdowns before I claim this team is back, but that was a step in the right direction. They've got the long week before playing at Dallas, they need to bring the plungers to Jerry World.

They beat up on a weakling, much like the Bears. Doesn't change the fact that they haven't been able to play 4 quarters against the likes of the Bengals & Panthers. The offensive line did okay tonight, but they are still inconsistent at best (I'm being very generous).

Wilson is definitely not relaxed out there. I'm not sure if that's due to the OL not being good or he feels that he needs to carry the team by himself. He's been taking too many risks throwing the ball. He tries to push it and gets intercepted.

Lynch was a pleasant surprise for sure.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wilson has a gf that is touring and banging dudes left and right. My buddy who works for tmz talks shit about this stuff all the time. He went off the deep end with his God shit too. He will be fine, he just needs to get reeled back in.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Wilson has a gf that is touring and banging dudes left and right. My buddy who works for tmz talks shit about this stuff all the time. He went off the deep end with his God shit too. He will be fine, he just needs to get reeled back in.

So, is she a beard or not?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Wilson has without a doubt regressed. I think he's trying to prove people wrong that he can't be an Aaron Rodgers QB (which he can't) so he needs to fucking stop.

San Fran looked liked a bunch of lifeless corpses out there. No one on their team gave a shit.

It's sad to see how far this rivalry has fallen.

agree he's pressing.
    Although outside of the 2 picks his stat line was really good. Only a couple of the sacks I'd put on him
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I almost wish something really bad would come out and he could wear the black hat. I think he'd excel in that role
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sounds like she's a slut. I called it.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

I almost wish something really bad would come out and he could wear the black hat. I think he'd excel in that role

Yep. He's got the weight of trying to keep up his persona. Even if a lot of it is genuine, it's too much.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Wow, lol. Is Wilson really an NFL QB? First Tate fucks his wife and now he's basically a cuckold. QB's are supposed to be fucking other player's wives, not the other way around. I agree, he needs to turn full heel like Brady.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Got the dominant win they needed, but the offense was still sleepwalking half the time. The good news is Beast Mode looked like he still has life and the offensive line at least looks like it's learned to run block, so that's progress.

The defense was stout, six sacks is fantastic. Gotta come up with some turnovers though (not getting one of those Hyde fumbles was probably just bad luck, but still).

The offense is going to have to have a game where it scores 3 or 4 touchdowns before I claim this team is back, but that was a step in the right direction. They've got the long week before playing at Dallas, they need to bring the plungers to Jerry World.

They beat up on a weakling, much like the Bears. Doesn't change the fact that they haven't been able to play 4 quarters against the likes of the Bengals & Panthers. The offensive line did okay tonight, but they are still inconsistent at best (I'm being very generous).

Wilson is definitely not relaxed out there. I'm not sure if that's due to the OL not being good or he feels that he needs to carry the team by himself. He's been taking too many risks throwing the ball. He tries to push it and gets intercepted.

Yes, but good teams beat up on weaklings. It's a lot more encouraging than, say, their performance against the Lions.

I'm still in LIFPO mode on this season. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that they go on a tear. HFA is out of the question though. Best case they eek out the division and only have to win one on the road at GB or preferably ATL.
  • Options

dnc said:

You act like I'm not frustrated as well ... I am.

But at this point, we're a little over half way through the initial evaluation period. Until we get through the third year, it's an incomplete picture.

I see all the concerns that you have ... I share many of them.

The results will dictate the actions ... you can't go around replacing people at the first sign of concern ...

I can only imagine how this board would have reacted if we lost a game the way Michigan did this past week.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wilson isn't good this year. Two Jay Cutler interceptions against maybe the worst defense in football.

@dnc true

#extendagain
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Wilson isn't good this year. Two Jay Cutler interceptions against maybe the worst defense in football.

@dnc true

#extendagain
    He's taken a small step back. Extending him was still the right call.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    salemcoog said:

@dnc true

#extendagain
    yes