Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Salt in the wound

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Look @Tequilla, I get what you're trying to say, but in a game where you average around six yards per carry a 4th and 1 is no worse than a coin flip. There's a lot that's been written recently by the stat nerds that shows going on 4th on the opponents end of the field is nearly always the correct choice.

It's more like 3.6 ypc. You have to take out the long run.
    I don't even know why they bothered giving Gaskin six points.
    I was being a little facetious
    Not sure that Boobs can tell the difference between a magnified pimple or a bald head at the moment ...
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Look @Tequilla, I get what you're trying to say, but in a game where you average around six yards per carry a 4th and 1 is no worse than a coin flip. There's a lot that's been written recently by the stat nerds that shows going on 4th on the opponents end of the field is nearly always the correct choice.

Not sure that Boobs can tell the difference between a magnified pimple or a bald head at the moment ...
    Stop being a shit poster posting shit posts.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Stop getting butthurt because my opinion doesn't agree with yours
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Stop getting butthurt because my opinion doesn't agree with yours
    If you opinion was based in facts and logic, I would respect.

Your opinion is based on typical Doog fairytale hypothetical bullshit and is getting flagged and ridiculed accordingly.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Postal91 said:

Or when some fkin doorknob humper decided to give Oregon the ball to start the game with our main defender out for the first half.

Puss out on 4th an 1.

Call a TO on a punt.

Then the doorknob humping continued while they were looking for the fucking chart on how to speed up an offense while down 2 scores.

Smith goes b/c he doesn't deserve the keys when he doesn't know how to shift out of first gear without driving off a cliff. Plus, Pete won't go first... won't happen, but part of the problem needs to go, and that is that mortician suit too fucking big OC wannabe Smith. Get someone experienced in that is deserving the big paycheck and see if the shell of a Ferrari continues to stall and generate something more than a PAT per QTR.

Yes, player error is a part of this, but so is coaching.... WHICH SHOULDN'T BE! You shouldn't need a chart to figure anything, and should be able to know in an instant where you are going without question. And you should be able to develop your Frosh QB enough since Spring to make him somewhat capable of throwing a collegiate pass.

That game was the worst for me, and as soon as I heard Pete's arrogance in keeping with his coin flip philosophy... I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

I know, F Me, F you, F everything. And F the usher's for telling me to not bang on the sheet metal. F THEM WITH A wooden butter churning thing that amish use.

The game literally was over when they punted

You realize EVERY fucking coach has a chart for all sorts of situations, christ. @TheChart
  • Options

Postal91 said:

Or when some fkin doorknob humper decided to give Oregon the ball to start the game with our main defender out for the first half.

Puss out on 4th an 1.

Call a TO on a punt.

Then the doorknob humping continued while they were looking for the fucking chart on how to speed up an offense while down 2 scores.

Smith goes b/c he doesn't deserve the keys when he doesn't know how to shift out of first gear without driving off a cliff. Plus, Pete won't go first... won't happen, but part of the problem needs to go, and that is that mortician suit too fucking big OC wannabe Smith. Get someone experienced in that is deserving the big paycheck and see if the shell of a Ferrari continues to stall and generate something more than a PAT per QTR.

Yes, player error is a part of this, but so is coaching.... WHICH SHOULDN'T BE! You shouldn't need a chart to figure anything, and should be able to know in an instant where you are going without question. And you should be able to develop your Frosh QB enough since Spring to make him somewhat capable of throwing a collegiate pass.

That game was the worst for me, and as soon as I heard Pete's arrogance in keeping with his coin flip philosophy... I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

I know, F Me, F you, F everything. And F the usher's for telling me to not bang on the sheet metal. F THEM WITH A wooden butter churning thing that amish use.

You realize EVERY fucking coach has a chart for all sorts of situations, christ. @TheChart
    So you're saying Peterman just needs more time to get a version of @TheChart that isn't covered in airborne herpes?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Postal91 said:

Puss out on 4th an 1.

Call a TO on a punt.

So you're saying Peterman just needs more time to get a version of @TheChart that isn't covered in airborne herpes?
    Every coach uses the same chart for 2pt conversions and time left in game situations. But yes.

• Options
    You use @TheChart to keep you from having a brain freeze in a tight spot ... it's built for non-thinking people ... @TierbsHsotBoobs should be well versed in using @TheChart
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

You use @TheChart to keep you from having a brain freeze in a tight spot ... it's built for non-thinking people ... @TierbsHsotBoobs should be well versed in using @TheChart

Are you done having me skullfuck you yet?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

As always, the first 6 inches are consensual.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

As always, the first 6 inches are consensual.
    If only boobs had 6 inches.....
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2015
    He should have called a fake punt ;)

But why go for it when you have the best punter in the nation?
  • Options
    Stanford is playing great football right now ... this is the one game on our schedule where I'm feeling that we're going to lose by 2+ scores ...
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,420
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Postal91 said:

Puss out on 4th an 1.

Call a TO on a punt.

Banging on that sheet metal is loud as fuck. Fu!bfuxks just don't get it. Doesn't exist anymore.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you take away the White Shadows 456 yards rushing the Huskies played pretty good defense. TQ next week