Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited October 2015 in NFL Talk
I figured a season like this was coming I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

I'm hearing a lot of Hooks going "we have always had a patch O line that's not the problem". Horse shit. That line in 2013 was miles better than the heap of AIDS out there now. It wasn't the best in the league or anywhere close to it but it was serviceable. I remember how much people were cheering Giacominni leaving even though he was a pretty good o linemen. Getting penalties after the play is blown dead because you are trying to protect a team doesn't make you a bad linemen 12sFuckingStupid.

Richard Sherman you fucking suck. You were the best corner in the game for like 2 years. Whoopty fucking doo. Now you just kind of go out there and grab your dick because you think you are too good to play or something. Go back to talking shit and playing with a chip on your shoulder because you will be forgotten in no time.

Kris Richard is like Gus Bradley but worse. Cool your defense plays well for 3 quarters but cant get it done when it counts. Faggot. Dan Quinn's defense played liked their hair was on fire for all 4 quarters.

Carey Williams should seriously consider killing himself. He might be a better cornerback if he didn't have a pulse.

This team is still stupid talented and this shit can be fixed a bit this off season but there are some serious problems. I do think this year was probably a good year to have an off year because Green Bay is on a mission and I don't see anyone beating them in the NFC.

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    shut it down for a draft pick. Don't need to hang your head on getting ass fucked in the wild card game.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    How hasn't this team had one legit top flight WR since Largent?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

This town deserves a Seahawks downturn... The 12FS and the local media need to DIAFF! This shit was just posted on Facebook.

why would you follow local news on facebook?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2015
    dhdawg said:

This town deserves a Seahawks downturn... The 12FS and the local media need to DIAFF! This shit was just posted on Facebook.

why would you follow local news on facebook?
    Because I lead s miserable & pathetic life. DUH!

...and I like to shake my head at most of the fluff they post.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2015
    I don't think the team is super talented anymore. A lot of the stars have regressed. Like you said, Sherman isn't the same guy and is just average now. Kam and Earl are brutally inconsistent. Wagner was absolutely terrible in week 1 and 2, also inconsistent. Bennett still has awful penalties and isn't the pass rusher he was last year. Lynch is just about done and Wilson has 7 TD passes in 6 games. That would be disappointing for Brian Hoyer.

Paying all these guys has turned out to be a big mistake. They are soft and complacent. Maybe a down season will re-light their fire. I also ripped on Chip for cutting Mathis after he threatened to hold out, but if the Eagles go on a run and finish better than the Hooks that will turn out to be a good move. There could be a lot of fat to trim off this year.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Wtf....

Dumbest shit I've ever seen...
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

When Seattle is losing games, I don't think there is a more unlikeable person than Wilson.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    God wanted Carolina to win...

Really the whole thing is just regression to the mean. When you have a bandwagon fanbase that thinks football began in the 2nd half of 2012 it's easy to miss that obvious answer. It's all also the scariest answer for the 12s and everything else before that must be blamed.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Wilson appears to have hired the same PR firm that built ARod and Hilary Clintons personalities.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I think a change at both coordinator spots is in order
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I don't think the team is super talented anymore. A lot of the stars have regressed. Like you said, Sherman isn't the same guy and is just average now. Kam and Earl are brutally inconsistent. Wagner was absolutely terrible in week 1 and 2, also inconsistent. Bennett still has awful penalties and isn't the pass rusher he was last year. Lynch is just about done and Wilson has 7 TD passes in 6 games. That would be disappointing for Brian Hoyer.

Paying all these guys has turned out to be a big mistake. They are soft and complacent. Maybe a down season will re-light their fire. I also ripped on Chip for cutting Mathis after he threatened to hold out, but if the Eagles go on a run and finish better than the Hooks that will turn out to be a good move. There could be a lot of fat to trim off this year.

Went from a pack of hungry guys wanting to prove themselves ...

To NFL playas gettin' paid.

It happens.

I hate the NFL.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Looks like he is fighting a sneeze.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Counting on a defense to continue to be historically good and pay them as if it was a certainty to continue to defy statistics is the real mistake here. Defense is in a lot of ways like a bullpen, it can be way worse year or way better year to year for no apprentice reason.

The history of the league suggests the smarter long term investment is on offense as it's far more predictable.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I don't think there is a more unlikeable person than Wilson.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    topdawgnc said:

Went from a pack of hungry guys wanting to prove themselves ...

To NFL playas gettin' paid.

It happens.

I hate the NFL.
    It's not the money. Seriously, it's not... it's the distractions all that money buys and all those interviews from media who want to hear about all the stories
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The LOB are all hurt and disgruntled. And Cary Williams just sucks and is a huge drop off compared to Maxwell. I don't care that Maxwell now sucks in Philly, he's better than Williams.

Sherman didn't get surgery on his rotator cuff after last season. I think he's still hurt and it has made him go through the motions. Earl and Kam didn't play in the preseason. Both guys are probably hurt too. There are other malcontents too that were not there in past seasons. And it's not a secret that the defense hates the offense and that players genuinely believe the Seahawks threw the ball on the one so Russell Wilson could win MVP.

It's a lost season so far. They have blown games late. The core of the team is still good. They need to jettison Bevell, get rid of his bad energy, and build the OL. They might not be the dominant team in the past, but this is still a roster that should be able to make the playoffs and have a chance to get another title.

This is a good point. In general, blowing the Superbowl like that probably did a lot more damage than we will know (until the book comes out in 10 years). Those players worked their asses off all season only to see it come crashing down with the worst play call in sports history. They had their chance at building a legacy and the LOB would have been up there with the best defenses ever. They probably do feel contempt for the coaching staff, definitely Bevell and maybe even Carroll and that's why all the contract bitching and holdouts happened. I still can't believe Carroll brought Bevell back this season.
    In general blowing the Superbowl like that is the greatest thing I've ever seen.