Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC believes it doesn't have to pay Steve Sarkisian

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was looking forward to Notre Dame clown stomping dude brah

Wouldn't "midget punching" be more appropriate? I know "clown stomp" is a phrase that actual people use...but I feel like "midget punch" captures the spirit of the Domers while being something I would truly like to see.

My $.02.
    Too esoteric.
  • Options
    HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    TheGlove said:

I was looking forward to Notre Dame clown stomping dude brah

Wouldn't "midget punching" be more appropriate? I know "clown stomp" is a phrase that actual people use...but I feel like "midget punch" captures the spirit of the Domers while being something I would truly like to see.

My $.02.
    Too esoteric.
    Thank you for your feedback

Thank you for contacting the Queensland Government. If you have provided us with your email address, you will receive a response to your enquiry within the 24 hour workday period.

For further advice please contact Smart Service Queensland on 13 QGOV (13 74 68) between 8.00am and 6.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday (not including public holidays) or fax 1300 300 768.

If you are outside of Australia, call +61 7 3405 0985 (+10 hours UTC) or fax +617 3405 0965.

Unsolicited advertising and inappropriate e-mails will not be responded to and are filed for legal purposes.

The Queensland Government is committed to protecting user privacy.

For information regarding privacy and security matters, refer to the Queensland Government privacy statement.

To continue viewing our web site you can either return to our homepage or use the navigation on this page.