Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol Sark is going to go broke so quickly.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    was under the impression that sark had a contract.

i've been wrong before though.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sounds like Sark is about to be swimming in house money, and not even have to work for it. What a cool week to be Tequila Steve, man
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    SC wins this one.

Alabama never paid Mike.

This is about employment law, it will be about contract law.

Sark was shitfaced at work ...

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It only seems just at this point for Sark to get paid. USC deprived us of another year.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I was looking forward to Notre Dame clown stomping dude brah
  • Options
    HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I was looking forward to Notre Dame clown stomping dude brah

Wouldn't "midget punching" be more appropriate? I know "clown stomp" is a phrase that actual people use...but I feel like "midget punch" captures the spirit of the Domers while being something I would truly like to see.

My $.02.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    This puts the pressure all back on Stephanie to put on her Hillary big girl boots and get back in the game.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

SC wins this one.

Alabama never paid Mike.

This is about employment law, it will be about contract law.

Sark was shitfaced at work ...

Mike never signed his CONTRACT before heading out to win over the hearts and minds of the Alabama boosters who didn't want him hired in the first place... and were determined to expose him to another Destiny.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Can USC just write it off against his bar tab expense report?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Pat Haden and USC made it abundantly clear that they would support him through "treatment." Once you do that....you are f-ed.

Now he is protected under ADA. They needed to fire him the night of the Salute to Troy event because that behavior is not tolerated. By not doing so they explicitly said that behavior is tolerated. My wife is an HR Director and is going through almost the exact same thing with an employee of theirs....they supported him through treatment and he re-lapsed and now they are screwed.

USC likely has better lawyers than your wife.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Pat Haden and USC made it abundantly clear that they would support him through "treatment." Once you do that....you are f-ed.

Now he is protected under ADA. They needed to fire him the night of the Salute to Troy event because that behavior is not tolerated. By not doing so they explicitly said that behavior is tolerated. My wife is an HR Director and is going through almost the exact same thing with an employee of theirs....they supported him through treatment and he re-lapsed and now they are screwed.

yeah but she owns a family business and your the only employee, so...
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TTJ said:

HuskyJW said:

Uh, no.

This is the one piece of this that Haden has handled correctly. Following the August incident, Haden asked Seven whether he needed treatment, and Seven said no. When the shit hit the fan last weekend, Haden's leave-of-absence-plus-treatment reaction was specifically aimed at defeating an ADA claim. As were his pointed remarks about Seven showing up impaired at work -- no employer has to accommodate that shit.

Haden's got 99 problems, but the ADA ain't one.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

HuskyJW said:

Uh, no.

This is the one piece of this that Haden has handled correctly. Following the August incident, Haden asked Seven whether he needed treatment, and Seven said no. When the shit hit the fan last weekend, Haden's leave-of-absence-plus-treatment reaction was specifically aimed at defeating an ADA claim. As were his pointed remarks about Seven showing up impaired at work -- no employer has to accommodate that shit.

Haden's got 99 problems, but the ADA ain't one.