Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawgman.com refugee heard from

124»

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168

Anyone who subscribed to Doogman within the last 10 years should be thrown off the Narrows Bridge wearing Lavon Coleman's cleats

I'd change it to the last 5 years... like during the TW era it was an ok place still for the wrong reason. After Sark's first year there were no more excuses. (despite that I think I lasted another year and for that I deserve to diaff)

To the point though, awesomed for "thrown off the Narrows Bridge wearing Lavon Coleman's cleats"
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Anyone who subscribed to Doogman within the last 10 years should be thrown off the Narrows Bridge wearing Lavon Coleman's cleats

Except @BiggusDickus
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club

Doogles said:

QuornDawg said:

You don't get to trash us with stuff that's not true. next time you're gone for good. You need a couple of days off not because of your opinion, but for just flat out lying in an attempt to either undermine us or make us look bad.

That's not going to fly out here. We have our hands full. We don't need that crap

That two day ban has lasted almost 2 years now

I remember my first time getting a PM from Kim:

"There's a saying that 10% of the people suck 90% of your time , energy and resources. Businesses are better off without them. Don't be part of that 10%. With the amount of posts you've had deleted by different moderators, you're starting to appear to be part of that group.

Just be civil. It's not that hard."
    funny how that 10% turned into 80%
    81% faggot, you new?
    Well now it is 0% because they all left.
    Subscriptions are at an all-time high!