Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawgman.com refugee heard from

Comments

• wilddawgwilddawg Member Posts: 16

wilddawg said:

Did I use the words, goddamn, jesus Christ, fuck, shit, pussy etc? I think not. A$$ is not profanity. I was deleted because Kim didn't like my opinion. Next time delete the complainers or just delete what you believe is profanity not the whole GD post which annihilated purpledawg. What in God's name happened to Dawgman? Just pitiful.

I was wrong

now GTFO!!

Or you're Boobs or Harv and messing with us
    What the hell? Are you stupid? I was talking to Fauxpadawg dipshit
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    wilddawg said:

wilddawg said:

Did I use the words, goddamn, jesus Christ, fuck, shit, pussy etc? I think not. A$$ is not profanity. I was deleted because Kim didn't like my opinion. Next time delete the complainers or just delete what you believe is profanity not the whole GD post which annihilated purpledawg. What in God's name happened to Dawgman? Just pitiful.

I was wrong

now GTFO!!

Or you're Boobs or Harv and messing with us
    What the hell? Are you stupid? I was talking to Fauxpadawg dipshit
    You were?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

How many of these refugees end up here? Not many

He'll probably stay there or switch to another fan board

90% of the posters on dawgman, educk, and other fan boards are soft. They can't handle criticism of their team, or their opinions. What I love about this place is that if you say something you better have facts or rationale behind it, or you're going to get called out on it. You also aren't fluffed into bullshit. This place will let you know where you stand.

This place is very uncomfortable for newbies, and it should be, because there really isn't any other place like it. It's 99% 95% (#giveusoursigs) unfiltered, in your face, and highly cynical.

When someone comes from an environment that's controlled, overly sensored, and agenda driven, they have extreme difficulty adjusting to this atmosphere. There isn't a Kim, F3, Ruth, etc. keeping the wolves off you when you write something stupid. I liken it to a home school kid of 9 years thrown into public high school. They generally don't fit in at first, and the majority jump ship from this site before they can get acclimated into the environment.

A lot of these people will put up with the garbage from other sites for the emotional "protection" the other sites provide. It's kind of sad actually.

I don't know why I went on this rant, I guess it's just to probably state the obvious that even though Kim probably lost a subscriber, Ruth will be adding one, and vice versa. Those sites will always have subscribers coming in and out as a revolving door. This site generally doesn't gain a ton of new people at once but the people that survive the initial onslaught stay. Posts like this make me feel good about the decision I made to come here and stick around. Sometimes people just need a good laugh to bring them up, and this place delivers everytime.

I have not met any of you guys personally, but over the years, I just have a feeling that I kind of know most of you, and you guys kind of know me.

Thanks everybody

Scout boards have uptight pussies and church types from what I've seen. I really haven't toured around the sites all that much, and when I do, I get banned half the time.

I was on a few other boreds like this for years. It's just internet talk. I got banned probably 100 times including short bans. People act like this because of anonymity, though if they meet at a bar in Edmonds, maybe it's only semi-anonymity.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Profile in courage, and no, that's not a compliment.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

90% of the posters on dawgman, educk, and other fan boards are soft. They can't handle criticism of their team, or their opinions. What I love about this place is that if you say something you better have facts or rationale behind it, or you're going to get called out on it. You also aren't fluffed into bullshit. This place will let you know where you stand.

This place is very uncomfortable for newbies, and it should be, because there really isn't any other place like it. It's 99% 95% (#giveusoursigs) unfiltered, in your face, and highly cynical.

When someone comes from an environment that's controlled, overly sensored, and agenda driven, they have extreme difficulty adjusting to this atmosphere. There isn't a Kim, F3, Ruth, etc. keeping the wolves off you when you write something stupid. I liken it to a home school kid of 9 years thrown into public high school. They generally don't fit in at first, and the majority jump ship from this site before they can get acclimated into the environment.

A lot of these people will put up with the garbage from other sites for the emotional "protection" the other sites provide. It's kind of sad actually.

I don't know why I went on this rant, I guess it's just to probably state the obvious that even though Kim probably lost a subscriber, Ruth will be adding one, and vice versa. Those sites will always have subscribers coming in and out as a revolving door. This site generally doesn't gain a ton of new people at once but the people that survive the initial onslaught stay. Posts like this make me feel good about the decision I made to come here and stick around. Sometimes people just need a good laugh to bring them up, and this place delivers everytime.

I have not met any of you guys personally, but over the years, I just have a feeling that I kind of know most of you, and you guys kind of know me.

Thanks everybody

Fuck you, I said Premium DUCK!!!

#gameweek
    Doogles said:

Thanks everybody

Fuck you, I said Premium DUCK!!!

#gameweek
    LOL at you for wasting money on premium
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    wilddawg said:

Now that's hilarious. I caught it right after I posted. Ok, it's going to take a bit to get up to speed here. My apologies

PM @IrishDawg22 for any questions you may have. He has this place dialed in.
    edited October 2015
    wilddawg said:

Now that's hilarious. I caught it right after I posted. Ok, it's going to take a bit to get up to speed here. My apologies

No worries. If you get any private messages, they're perfectly safe.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    edited October 2015
    Dawgman, all I can think of:

P.S to the NewGuy: ass is not just a word around here, you will see LOTS of ass here.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

Thanks everybody

Heartfelt. Now STFU and PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!!!!!11!!!!1
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

I make lifelong friends wherever I go, and I have never been banned from anywhere.

Paging @OrangeAttack