Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drunken Ramblings: USC

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
edited October 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
Lucky for me my pea brain remembered to DVR the game before heading to the bar. Because, what could ever go wrong for me at a bar?

So I watched the game last night during my recovery from the previous night. Here is what I saw....

This defense is the best I have seen at UW in about 20 years. That is not hyperbole either fuckheads.

Somehow, even after losing all that talent last year, we have gotten better. Our DL doesn't get pushed around, even with small guys on the edges. Littleton and Feeney manage to get off blocks, even when outweighed by 60 pounds and tons of muscle. Interior D almost always gets push. Qualls and Gaines were in the backfield blowing shit up and distorting the pocket every time I watched them it seemed like.

LB'ers (Victor and Bierra) are fucking angry bastards. I have not seen a pair of LBers play with their level of ill intentions since the DJ era. I stay half chub the whole game watching them stop mother fuckers like NOW. Victor is the best player on this team, regardless of position. If you disagree you are wrong and a complete ass licker.

Secondary. Sidney Mother Fucking Jones! Second best player on this team, hands down. Fuck you if you disagree cause you are wrong. This secondary has swagger. They talk shit and smoke weed all game long. Chicken neck even plays lights out. Move to CB was HUGE for him. They swarm, and love to hit.

ST. Pretty solid in all phases. Our punt coverage is fucking great. Pettis is very sure handed. ST will be an advantage for us in almost every game we play. Who knew that focusing on it would produce results? Certainly not that last fuck head who coached here. Speaking of the last fuck head who coached here....

Sark looked like a petulant child at times during the game. He is such a fucking sham. FTG.

Offense....well fuck....the good times had to end I suppose.

Browning is a mixed bag at this point. His composure and presence are beyond a Freshman. But, his accuracy, in both the deep and short game was pretty fucking shitty. To my very untrained and drug addled eye he seems to read things well and have great command of where the holes should be, but has trouble at this point executing on the throwing side. Brain is there but arm isn't. Who the fuck knows?

Myles Motherfuckin Gaskin! This kid has patience, explosiveness and speed. If you can't see he will be great, then you are a douchehelmet and need a perspective swim in the McKenzie. Put bricks in your shorts.

I think the WR is actually decent. I mean Marvin Hall might even be our best QB, so there's that. Lenius clearly has skills. Pettis has some skills. I do see our kids getting separation. I don't know. Somebody else talk about the wideouts. I just realized I hate Mickens so much it clouds my judgement.

OL. Didn't look that bad to me to be honest. I still maintain that this group will shit the bed sometimes, but overall the trend is positive and they will be a force in about 2023.

I kind of ran out of gas so fuck off. How does @Tequilla do it post after post? Fuck it, I'm going fishing.

Comments