Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For those who think last night was a signature win

13»

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    HFNY said:

I can tell you want me to ask and I'm a nice guy so....can you admit some people went overboard on Petersen after the Cal loss, perhaps even including yourself?

HFNY said:

Huh what? Reading Comp 101 says that is a statement, not a question.

HFNY said:

It would be nice if the people who ran around crying that the sky was falling during the bye week could admit they went overboard....

huh?
    CHRIST
    Are you new here? We don't lower our expectations for the sort of excuses you would see over at Doogman, and we give props to the HC when he earns it. It's pretty easy, actually. Hope this helps, but it probably won't.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,918 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

There have few brighter spots for uw in the last 15 years.

Way to set the bar high Jimbo.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

There have few brighter spots for uw in the last 15 years.

Way to set the bar high Jimbo.
    Jimmy is thanking God for this win as we speak
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    It was a fun win and I loved watching Sarkingham pace up and down the sideline and blow up at everyone like a crackhead, but the win means absolutely nothing if its isn't followed by more wins.

If this was one of our 5 wins this year, who gives a fuck.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HFNY said:

Yeah until further notice, this is still a 6 win team. Until the offense gets over the hump, ceiling isn't that great for 2015.

If you were setting odds based on the last decade the smart money is still on UW sucking.

In other words, they do until they don't. Last night was great. I'll watch it again tonight.

But we better fucking beat Oregon.

You want to fire Peterman more than I do.