Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Real Talk

Options
NeGgaPlEaSe
NeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
edited October 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
Another season down the toilet. Time to face the facts. Michigan and UW moving in opposite directions. I challenge anyone to look back at Willingham's first year and tell me this team is playing better on offense. The defense will soon be exposed for lack of time possession by the offense. How long until players start to loose total confidence in this coaching staff, recruiting suffers and 2017 turns out to be not so special. In 2018 we are young again DaFuq? We all laughed and joked about players leaving the program but some decent players left the program. Loosing is contagious and this team is about to be epidemic. I don't see a lot of games UW can win, and BSU and Cal we squandered opportunities to gain some momentum. All of a sudden Stanford again doesn't look like a game we can win, ASU do we ever beat them? USC will be Sark's fuck you plunger ass raping doog rally game, Oregon, well, why stop this year with the annual NW championship series ass kicking. UW football is fucked, and it starts from the top down. The athletic director should be all over Petersen to clean up his mess on offense or door ass out! UCLA had more fans at their game yesterday than UW has had all season. I just don't remember UCLA being able to double Washington's attendance at games. All in all Pete better pull a rabbit out of his ass or this ship is ship is sinking faster than Titantic hitting an iceberg

Comments