Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Photoshop

2»

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
    Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

How does Race Bannon find the time to do these things. Incredible.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Alexis said:

phineas said:

I think you know.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Alexis said:

phineas said:

Cell phones have come a long way.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The worst loss in Autzen history by spread is 54 points in 1977

I forget the opponent

But when you're expected to lose by 40 it's not that bad a deal. When you're a double digit favorite and a late touchdown from losing by 49, then yes, that's the worst/most deflating home loss in Oregon history, or at least on par with "Rich, Cool, and 4-0".
    Free Pub!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

WTF is happening.

The only people that knew Helfrich was a dumpster fire were HH Dawg fans because we've seen this Lambo/Gilby dumpster fire before. Shit, I still say the only reason Chip was hired was because UW was sniffing around....I'd have to go back and look at the timeline but Chip was given the head job at Oregon then UW extended Willingham.

For two years you've (yes, you've) been beating your chest saying "NEXT MAN UP!" Telling anyone that would listen that is didn't matter whom the coach was....Ducks just keep rolling.

Kiss my ass and DIAFF. You were told this was going to happen.

Bullsheeeeeit. There were duck half brains. And more than a few in year one of Slingblade.

Hence the creation of this very money grab. (New bored)

Last year, Aliens. What's the point of moaning about a head coach that wins a conf champinship and rose bowl rather easily?

As far as taking credit for oregon hiring chip... Al oh al, doog.

AzQuook wasn't one of those halfbrains.
    Az ended up being right last year. I thought it was all over for Helfrich after the Arizona game. He surprisingly righted the ship and they made the title game. After doing that, I actually questioned whether Helfrich might be okay.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    For the record, moss and myself have been anti helf since early 2013. He's always sucked ass
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

HuskyJW said:

WTF is happening.

The only people that knew Helfrich was a dumpster fire were HH Dawg fans because we've seen this Lambo/Gilby dumpster fire before. Shit, I still say the only reason Chip was hired was because UW was sniffing around....I'd have to go back and look at the timeline but Chip was given the head job at Oregon then UW extended Willingham.

For two years you've (yes, you've) been beating your chest saying "NEXT MAN UP!" Telling anyone that would listen that is didn't matter whom the coach was....Ducks just keep rolling.

Kiss my ass and DIAFF. You were told this was going to happen.

Bullsheeeeeit. There were duck half brains. And more than a few in year one of Slingblade.

Hence the creation of this very money grab. (New bored)

Last year, Aliens. What's the point of moaning about a head coach that wins a conf champinship and rose bowl rather easily?

As far as taking credit for oregon hiring chip... Al oh al, doog.

AzQuook wasn't one of those halfbrains.
    Actually I was. I fell inline when Oregon beat the fuck out of dick rod in the Conf champ game last year.

Non douchebags on this bored might remember the specific poast.

The Reichstag was involved