Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Photoshop

Can somebody photoshop popcorn guy wearing Duck gear? Because that's basically what Saturday felt like not counting the several times getting hit in the head with a metal pipe.

Comments

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This doesn't give u confidence? FMFYFE

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2015
    HuskyJW said:

WTF is happening.

The only people that knew Helfrich was a dumpster fire were HH Dawg fans because we've seen this Lambo/Gilby dumpster fire before. Shit, I still say the only reason Chip was hired was because UW was sniffing around....I'd have to go back and look at the timeline but Chip was given the head job at Oregon then UW extended Willingham.

For two years you've (yes, you've) been beating your chest saying "NEXT MAN UP!" Telling anyone that would listen that is didn't matter whom the coach was....Ducks just keep rolling.

Kiss my ass and DIAFF. You were told this was going to happen.

I never said "next man up". I was in LIPO with Helrich as most here were. My hopes weren't high, like my hopes on Chip weren't that high either. I was losing faith last year, when our defense really hit the shitter, but we made it to the title game.

I was the main one flipping out after the Arizona game.

This year the defense got worse (Don't tell me how that was possible). On top of that, it's now been discovered that Helfrich didn't find one above average replacement for Mariota in three years, and we also have more penalties the last three years than any other year under Chip. I and many others thought it would be a slow decline, that little coaching changes here and there, and some better defensive recruiting could fix. But now 42 points against Eastern happended, 28 points to Georgia St. happened, and now the worst lost in Autzen history happened. Give Helrich until the end of the year. If he doesn't turn it around, or the kids aren't playing better, he's got to go.

Now's the time that we find that Oregon is actually serious about football or if they tripped over a treasure chest and spent all of it's contents.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2015

The worst loss in Autzen history by spread is 54 points in 1977

I forget the opponent

But when you're expected to lose by 40 it's not that bad a deal. When you're a double digit favorite and a late touchdown from losing by 49, then yes, that's the worst/most deflating home loss in Oregon history, or at least on par with "Rich, Cool, and 4-0".
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I forget the opponent

But when you're expected to lose by 40 it's not that bad a deal. When you're a double digit favorite and a late touchdown from losing by 49, then yes, that's the worst/most deflating home loss in Oregon history, or at least on par with "Rich, Cool, and 4-0".
    I basically stared in disbelief at my TV Saturday. I couldn't believe my Utes could deliver such a hammer blow.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

I forget the opponent

BRB,JO

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

HuskyJW said:

WTF is happening.

The only people that knew Helfrich was a dumpster fire were HH Dawg fans because we've seen this Lambo/Gilby dumpster fire before. Shit, I still say the only reason Chip was hired was because UW was sniffing around....I'd have to go back and look at the timeline but Chip was given the head job at Oregon then UW extended Willingham.

For two years you've (yes, you've) been beating your chest saying "NEXT MAN UP!" Telling anyone that would listen that is didn't matter whom the coach was....Ducks just keep rolling.

Bullsheeeeeit. There were duck half brains. And more than a few in year one of Slingblade.

Hence the creation of this very money grab. (New bored)

Last year, Aliens. What's the point of moaning about a head coach that wins a conf champinship and rose bowl rather easily?

As far as taking credit for oregon hiring chip... Al oh al, doog.

AzQuook wasn't one of those halfbrains.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

WTF is happening.

Bullsheeeeeit. There were duck half brains. And more than a few in year one of Slingblade.

Last year, Aliens. What's the point of moaning about a head coach that wins a conf champinship and rose bowl rather easily?

No there wasn't

And check the tower logs for Chrissake.

My timeline is right.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

WTF is happening.

No there wasn't

And check the tower logs for Chrissake.

My timeline is right.

You're simply wrong, this board (now pac12 hbs) was created for those whom knew. Equook was loaded with duck on duck violence over the issue. Bannings, threatening PMs, absolute scenes. Not sure why you insist on being so glib about it. Even quooks knew and didn't argue. Just went on and on about it being ok because we were all spoiled and we used to be bad. They even started attacking Kelly. This was all in year one.

• Options

I forget the opponent

I basically stared in disbelief at my TV Saturday. I couldn't believe my Utes could deliver such a hammer blow.
    I'm surprised you're surprised. It's no secret Lockie sucks, easily worst starting QB in the conference this year, and we've seen the ducks quit and cry before. (2013 Arizona and Stanford). That's what happened.

If Lockie starts the rest of the year ducks go 7-5 or so. Cal UW SC all will beat a Lockie led team. It's going to be frightening watching Goff and Kessler against that secondary. Hide yo kids.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I forget the opponent

I'm surprised you're surprised. It's no secret Lockie sucks, easily worst starting QB in the conference this year, and we've seen the ducks quit and cry before. (2013 Arizona and Stanford). That's what happened.

If Lockie starts the rest of the year ducks go 7-5 or so. Cal UW SC all will beat a Lockie led team. It's going to be frightening watching Goff and Kessler against that secondary. Hide yo kids.
    Sucks but true. If Kessler has a big night, the Fighting Tequila Seven's could hang a hundred on that secondary. Pellum and Campbell need to get pimped out, round up some Joey's waitresses and send them with Erin Andrews and a case of Patron to Casa de Sark the night before the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

I forget the opponent

Quarterback is not as big a problem as that defense

But Oregon will curb stomp our DAWGS
    Well defense wasn't a problem, per se. People just hold Oregon to higher standards, like keeping FCS teams under 40 points. MikeSeaverFS said so.
  • Options

I forget the opponent

Well defense wasn't a problem, per se. People just hold Oregon to higher standards, like keeping FCS teams under 40 points. MikeSeaverFS said so.
    I said Oregon would have been rightly criticized had they beat BYU, by 1, at home. Not anointed the next champions of the pac12's loaded sowlth division.

We've seen what's become of BYU.

#iwasright

• Options
    edited September 2015

I forget the opponent

I said Oregon would have been rightly criticized had they beat BYU, by 1, at home. Not anointed the next champions of the pac12's loaded sowlth division.

We've seen what's become of BYU.

#iwasright

You used that as an example when others were mocking the duck defense for letting GSU throw for 350 and 30 pts, but whatever you need to tell yourself.
  • Options
    thanks for buying my CD