Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon might just be the worst team in the league

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Jesus fucking christ.

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    With Lockie - they could probably lose any game outside of Colorado. If VA comes back they'll look more like Oregon on offense again. But that defense is horrid and soft.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

When you lose the way Oregon lost at home today, that's the kind of performance that you see from teams in the bottom half of the conference. If you're a top end of the conference team, you might lose ... but you aren't going to get run in your own building. Period.

When I look at Oregon, I'm not sure that there's one area where I feel that they are particularly good at right now. Offensively, I think Freeman is obviously a top end RB in the league, but their OL doesn't match. Adams isn't a high end passer in the league and he's hurt ... the WRs are decent ... but the route trees that they run aren't complex. Defensively, they've been gashed by seemingly every way possible. And on special teams, they've been carved up at times ... although they can be dangerous in the return game.

I'm thinking 8-4 at best for them this year.

We they us you me are not good at anything right now. And there's not much help on the way nyther. Adams is terrible. He's a spastic midget who they've either told to not run or he actually can't run. Either way it's completely uninteresting.

A lot of us saw what was coming in year 1. Last year, Aliens, (Marcus). It was all still lurking in the shadows though. This is the year 1 shit show with nobody to save us. That's the scariest part of this to me. Knew it would come, but not like Hiroshima. That was a real result today. Not an "off game."

You know the REALLY frightening part to all of this is that nobody seems to be in shock that this happened. Should tell you everything.

I'd snap your hand off if you offered me us them 8-4 right now.

Tl;dr Bye

Your best effort.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,239
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I remember what it was like when I found out we sucked this every year.

Hope is a slow to die ice cold bitch.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Jesus fucking christ.

Uhh...not so fast. You're not the only turd in the toilet.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I think I like the new dynamic of figuring out who sucks more, the Ducks or the Huskies. This is fun!!!!1!!
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Ducks open as 10pt favorites in Boulder.

No twisting please.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon probably hangs 50 on our "good" defense. But we probably put up 60 on theirs. This is college football in 2015 says roaddoog.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Lockie vs Adams

Both suck. Adams didn't turn the ball over, but we couldn't get a first down. With Lockie, we actually had a true scoring drive, but he also threw two retarded interceptions.

Which midget is taller? I don't know.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I have all the screenshots I need when we (yes we) lose 42-14.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think I like the new dynamic of figuring out who sucks more, the Ducks or the Huskies. This is fun!!!!1!!

UW has a freshman QB who will more than likely become very good. Oregon has a senior who is shit and a junior who is shit. UW will get better as a team this year, Oregon won't.

The streak is about over.