Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mickens fly sweep

2»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam

I said it in the game thread. If the coaches insist on some WR screens and fly sweeps, why aren't they going to McClutchin? He can do all this shit better than Mickens. He's actually a threat. Mickens sucks.

Even worse, why does Daniels and Pettis disappear against non FCS/WAC opponents? Why do they stop targeting Perkins?

Even our Heisman winner Goff couldn't save UW's offense from Peterman and Babushka
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    TTJ said:

I said it in the game thread. If the coaches insist on some WR screens and fly sweeps, why aren't they going to McClutchin? He can do all this shit better than Mickens. He's actually a threat. Mickens sucks.

Dunno who McClutchin is. But I already like him better than Mickens.
    I'm hearing that he's a true freshman.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,921 Swaye's Wigwam

TTJ said:

I'm hearing that he's a true freshman.
    Got heeeeeeem!!!!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck SmithFS and his offensive rotation bullshit. He rotates shit jsut for the sake of it and ignores whats going on in the game. It's like he is going to run his offense regardless of waht the defense is doing.

"Oh this or that is working? Too fucking bad, I have my next rotation ready to go with a new set of plays."

Rinse and repeat.

Harbaugh would have run Dwash over and over again until they proved they could stop it twice in a row.

Fucking THIS. Go with what works until they fucking nut up and stop it. Maybe throw in a playaction bomb to Pettis or Daniels after a couple rushing first downs.

Really not encouraged by Petersen so far.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

TTJ said:

I'm hearing that he's a true freshman midget.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Fuck SmithFS and his offensive rotation bullshit. He rotates shit jsut for the sake of it and ignores whats going on in the game. It's like he is going to run his offense regardless of waht the defense is doing.

"Oh this or that is working? Too fucking bad, I have my next rotation ready to go with a new set of plays."

Rinse and repeat.

Harbaugh would have run Dwash over and over again until they proved they could stop it twice in a row.

Fucking THIS. Go with what works until they fucking nut up and stop it. Maybe throw in a playaction bomb to Pettis or Daniels after a couple rushing first downs.

Really not encouraged by Petersen so far.
    He blows.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Then they go back to Dwarsh in the 4th quarter and his fumbling issues pop up again. FUCK.