Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    This might be the first time I watch in a while. I can't wait to see the Kiffin signs.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,712 Founders Club
    Looking forward to the video of the flags being set ablaze.

I hope we have learned something from ISIS here.
    The flags should be sacrificed in a dumpster fire.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Wait a minute, when exactly did this shit start? 168 weeks has to be about 13 or 14 years of CFB, right? Wouldn't that put the start of the streak right about the end of the Dynasty? Did the flag shit kill the dynasty? Is burning the flag going to remove from the curse of the Palouse?

dnc said:

Wait a minute, when exactly did this shit start? 168 weeks has to be about 13 or 14 years of CFB, right? Wouldn't that put the start of the streak right about the end of the Dynasty? Did the flag shit kill the dynasty? Is burning the flag going to remove from the curse of the Palouse?
    You're overthinking this. They suck and they are doomed. A couple of missing flags isn't going to get Leach and Moos to magically field a top-notch football team.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

You're overthinking this. They suck and they are doomed. A couple of missing flags isn't going to get Leach and Moos to magically field a top-notch football team.
    But still
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958
    dnc said:

I am pretty sure winning was part of the curse.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 761
    edited September 2015
    Why hasn't there been an HHB covert opp to end this tradition? Stealing the flag at Gameday can't be worse than a couple misdemeanor charges assuming you even suck enough to get caught. Doesn't anyone know some impressionable college student they can influence?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    no_uh said:

Why hasn't there been an HHB covert opp to end this tradition? Stealing the flag at Gameday can't be worse than a couple misdemeanor charges assuming you even suck enough to get caught. Doesn't anyone know some impressionable college student they can influence?

CollegeDoog got FULL BLOWN AIDS, so I got nothing.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    no_uh said:

Softy tried to incite something like that when Gameday came to Seattle. Pretty ghey
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,524 Founders Club

If I were still a stupid 20 something who didn't fear things like arrests and records, it would be done.