Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Kevin LAN King, but...

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

Doogles said:

I love this shit. I know the old white and rich school guys hate it, but this entertains me. Also Benning looks fucking HUGE! Unbelievable ceiling for that guy, I bet he doesn't stick around for his 5th year senior year (that's a good thing).

Not writing him off by any means, but if Benning is a threat to leave before his fifth year, why is he redshirting behind Wooching at Buck?
    I think he couldn't beat out Dissly or Feeney for meaningful minutes. Absent an injury, he stays RS. Otherwise, they probably pull the RS and he leaps puh-slams.

I love the depth developing if Benning, Sterk, and McCoy all RS.
    Normally I would think this was dooging, but outside of Jomon Dotson, I can't think of one Pete recruit that sucks. I can think of a lot that are really fucking good.
    He hasn't played, but Baccellia sucks.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AEB said:

Doogles said:

I love this shit. I know the old white and rich school guys hate it, but this entertains me. Also Benning looks fucking HUGE! Unbelievable ceiling for that guy, I bet he doesn't stick around for his 5th year senior year (that's a good thing).

Not writing him off by any means, but if Benning is a threat to leave before his fifth year, why is he redshirting behind Wooching at Buck?
    I think he couldn't beat out Dissly or Feeney for meaningful minutes. Absent an injury, he stays RS. Otherwise, they probably pull the RS and he leaps puh-slams.

I love the depth developing if Benning, Sterk, and McCoy all RS.
    Normally I would think this was dooging, but outside of Jomon Dotson, I can't think of one Pete recruit that sucks. I can think of a lot that are really fucking good.
    He hasn't played, but Baccellia sucks.
    I forgot about him. Yeah, he does.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm sorry, but fuck all...dancing around in fucking towels? They haven't proven shit. Get to fucking work. The last time I saw bullshit like this was at a .com that went broke 6 months later.

Tyrone Willingham agrees with this post. If they are doing this shit after a fucking loss then we have problems. Let them enjoy the victory. There will be more to come. They aren't doing this bullshit on the sidelines.
    beating Utah state in September is special. Sidelines or videoing it and putting out for the world to see. What's the fucking difference? Lots of sizzle (Hi Kim). And what the fuck was one kid riding on. Looked like a fucking sideways skateboard with lighted wheels.

UW has been relevant 1 year out of the last 25. Just fucking win. Jesus Christ. So much dooging here.

thumbs up for no white people allowed:

Also, good job with the INTs this year buddy! Now please run the right way after you catch them and block for your teammates. Thanks!
    What song is this
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Anyone else think Pete is the DJ that selected the music?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm sorry, but fuck all...dancing around in fucking towels? They haven't proven shit. Get to fucking work. The last time I saw bullshit like this was at a .com that went broke 6 months later.

Tyrone Willingham agrees with this post. If they are doing this shit after a fucking loss then we have problems. Let them enjoy the victory. There will be more to come. They aren't doing this bullshit on the sidelines.
    beating Utah state in September is special. Sidelines or videoing it and putting out for the world to see. What's the fucking difference? Lots of sizzle (Hi Kim). And what the fuck was one kid riding on. Looked like a fucking sideways skateboard with lighted wheels.

UW has been relevant 1 year out of the last 25. Just fucking win. Jesus Christ. So much dooging here.

thumbs up for no white people allowed:

Also, good job with the INTs this year buddy! Now please run the right way after you catch them and block for your teammates. Thanks!
    What song is this
    Migos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_MXCTkq-GY