Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Kevin LAN King, but...

Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited September 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
thumbs up for no white people allowed:

Also, good job with the INTs this year buddy! Now please run the right way after you catch them and block for your teammates. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2015
    I'm sorry, but fuck all...dancing around in fucking towels? They haven't proven shit. Get to fucking work. The last time I saw bullshit like this was at a .com that went broke 6 months later.
  • Options

I'm sorry, but fuck all...dancing around in fucking towels? They haven't proven shit. Get to fucking work. The last time I saw bullshit like this was at a .com that went broke 6 months later.

Okay, okay, okay.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,923
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The last time a video of the players goofing around in the locker room was posted on this site, people absolutely lost their shit
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I love this shit. I know the old white and rich school guys hate it, but this entertains me. Also Benning looks fucking HUGE! Unbelievable ceiling for that guy, I bet he doesn't stick around for his 5th year senior year (that's a good thing).

Not writing him off by any means, but if Benning is a threat to leave before his fifth year, why is he redshirting behind Wooching at Buck?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Wait til Ivan gets a hold of them
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2015

Doogles said:

I love this shit. I know the old white and rich school guys hate it, but this entertains me. Also Benning looks fucking HUGE! Unbelievable ceiling for that guy, I bet he doesn't stick around for his 5th year senior year (that's a good thing).

Not writing him off by any means, but if Benning is a threat to leave before his fifth year, why is he redshirting behind Wooching at Buck?
    Good question. I doubt Wooching will get much more PT now that conference play is here. I also noticed that O'brien guy a lot last saturday. He didn't completely suck. So with Mathis and Feeney handling the edges and dissly being a versatile backup, he may not be needed.

He's also so young still, that it's possible they are anticipating his body developing into a more interior line position.

I bet it was a close call, but player development has been pretty awesome with the D so the staff on that side of the ball gets the benefit of the doubt from me.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Doogles said:

Whoosh. Paging @NickHolt
  • Options
    AEB said:

Doogles said:

I think he couldn't beat out Dissly or Feeney for meaningful minutes. Absent an injury, he stays RS. Otherwise, they probably pull the RS and he leaps puh-slams.

I love the depth developing if Benning, Sterk, and McCoy all RS.
    Normally I would think this was dooging, but outside of Jomon Dotson, I can't think of one Pete recruit that sucks. I can think of a lot that are really fucking good.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    Founders Club
    Dotson could prove to be like Leon Neal. Nothing until senior year. That's the upside. Probable? Prolly not.
  • Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

It's in the locker room and not on the sideline dumbfuck, learn the difference.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

Whoosh. Paging @NickHolt
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Benning bustin guys down with the choppa. I thought this was a church program?

That was the classic move from the original "yeet" video.