Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White Helmets

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Nobody takes uconn serious in football or gives a shit about their white helmet. Fuck I hate the white helmets. I could live with the 9/11 flag thing once not every Sept plus you don't fuck with perfection and that is the gold helmet.

The white was a sark faggy love affair with his BYU ugly ass white helmet. I get that they need to appeal to the kids because they like this shit. Fine, the gold chrome lid may have a place a couple times a year at most. The black sucks too, Christ if they got creative and just had to have two alt lids then make the shitty black helmet a very dark purple that seems blackish if they must for a game each year.

Ever since the Grape purple bs Lambo trotted out its bad luck IMO to have a white or black helmet. And my one regret when I ran into Peterman last year at Dick's and said hello to him in line after I told him how happy we were to have him in Seattle I have wished I told him the lids other than Gold is unlucky or bad juju...just ask Lambo hoping he was superstitious. The helmet shit really fires me up.

WOGTFO
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm shaking and about to vomit.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck all the helmets but the original gold one. And fuck you too.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Nobody takes uconn serious in football or gives a shit about their white helmet. Fuck I hate the white helmets. I could live with the 9/11 flag thing once not every Sept plus you don't fuck with perfection and that is the gold helmet.

The white was a sark faggy love affair with his BYU ugly ass white helmet. I get that they need to appeal to the kids because they like this shit. Fine, the gold chrome lid may have a place a couple times a year at most. The black sucks too, Christ if they got creative and just had to have two alt lids then make the shitty black helmet a very dark purple that seems blackish if they must for a game each year.

Ever since the Grape purple bs Lambo trotted out its bad luck IMO to have a white or black helmet. And my one regret when I ran into Peterman last year at Dick's and said hello to him in line after I told him how happy we were to have him in Seattle I have wished I told him the lids other than Gold is unlucky or bad juju...just ask Lambo hoping he was superstitious. The helmet shit really fires me up.

WOGTFO

Take a jet fuel bath
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    AZDuck said:

section8 said:

Who decides what to wear? Crazy Larry?

@MrsPetersen
    No. I hate all of the uniform combinations. I don't have enough time to rant but the worst part is the numerals.

At least they aren't wearing crap like Miami and Louisville? I'm trying to be positive....

Anyone that wants UW to switch to Adidas should be decapitated and have their spinal cord used as a jump rope.
    Don't forget #OurBroons

String?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FUCKING LOOSERS!!!!11!!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

WOGTFO

Take a jet fuel bath
    Jet fuel is not all that volatile. It's basically kerosene. Much better to use good 'ole gasoline. HTH

;) <----------</p>

AVGAS superiority guy.
    Need to get @OZONE to opine on AvGas, unless his Mallard has a turbine conversion. Though, I highly doubt that.
  • Options
    SilkyJohnstonSilkyJohnston Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

WOGTFO

I would gladly take a purple helmet over this blanco bullshit
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

WOGTFO

Take it to the nogaf board.
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I was about to put some serious money on the dawgs, but now I see this shit.

I'll pass.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Just stop all the uniform faggotry totally. The buck has to stop somewhere and it's probably Petersen. Maybe it would have helped a little bit when we were in the hole between '04 and '09 and kids knew Warshington was a laughing stock.

Now there have been five straight winning seasons, a good, adult coach, and as much as I hate most aspects of Suckattle, it's a decent place for 18-23 yr old college kids. This uniform shit just isn't neccesary. Have some god damn pride and dignity.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited September 2015
    They are 4-6 with white helmets going back to 2011
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dark shit. Promotes rape culture.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

WOGTFO

Guillermo agrees

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,112
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

WOGTFO

Guillermo agrees

Nancy was a naughty, naughty girl.