Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wilson

2»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Rome is shredding Seattle.....best thing he can say is that they get Chicago this weekend.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Rome is a dicklord. I'm sure he's stating the obvious.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Rome is shredding Seattle.....best thing he can say is that they get Chicago this weekend.

I don't think the team is as good as it was the past two seasons and the morale is much lower, but losing a pretty close game on the road to Green Bay isn't something to freak out about.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

The best possible thing for this team is to get shredded in the national media. They're missing the chip on their shoulder, this week should help them find it. That and the Bears sucking ass.

Hooks win rather easily this Sunday, say 34-7.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

The bloom is off the Seahawks' rose. Pete hired his two boys. Once the nepotism line is crossed and brilliant coaches start hiring their retard sons, the organization is fucked.

Hope you all enjoyed the short ride.

Brendan Caroll is in da HOUSE! What he did in 5 years at Miami to earn an NFL coaching gig I will never know. But I'm sure he was hired on the merits of his accomplishments. Yeah, that's it.

Brendan Carroll and the other Carroll kid aren't even position coaches. Nobody really gives a shit about those guys or how they are Pete's sons.
    Didn't mean to get you guys upset. I realize the NFL is now the only game in town.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

The best possible thing for this team is to get shredded in the national media. They're missing the chip on their shoulder, this week should help them find it. That and the Bears sucking ass.

Chicago is a scrimmage at this point.

Holy fucking dreckfest.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

jecornel said:

Chicago is a scrimmage at this point.

Holy fucking dreckfest.
    If the Seahawks aren't up by 90 points after the first 5 minutes playing a JOHN FOX coached BEARS team at home with JIMMY CLAUSEN starting at QB.... Then Pete needs to be fired on the 50.