Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"Winning is nice, but it has no affect on attendance. You have to make the stadium a fun place to be

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
Brilliant and Enlighting Mr. Grinolds.

Losers like "fun stadiums", displaying their Fourth Place ribbons, slaps on the back for effort, fan made hand tunnels, post game orange slices, and "civil" discussion

My idea of a fun stadium: a 10 win regular season team (minimum) , plenty of Vodka/ club soda on ice, and the Husky band. That's all I want, that's all I need.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Brilliant and Enlighting Mr. Grinolds.

Losers like "fun stadiums", displaying their Fourth Place ribbons, slaps on the back for effort, fan made hand tunnels, post game orange slices, and "civil" discussion

My idea of a fun stadium: a 10 win regular season team (minimum) , plenty of Vodka/ club soda on ice, and the Husky band. That's all I want, that's all I need.

You drink out of a red Solo cup?
  • The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
    The guy has no clue what sports fandom means. I hate whenever he talks about this.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,562 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Quite honestly Sark turned the crowd into a bunch drunks craving the zone at half time. They scurry like rats to be first in line to shitty Redhook piss. They can't eve scurry back because they are still in line just to shovel piss water down their throats.

Pull your head out and stuff the flask in the back pocket and get a real buzz.

I hate most fans in that place. I shake and vomit for most of the time I am in there.

How dare you talk bad about my Redhook ESB
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,560 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Quite honestly... Jong Vino said you have to make the game a "cool" place to be. Not fun.

CEO and minister of cool.

He wears designer skinny jeans to keep up with the trends. It doesn't matter that he's mid 50s.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    MisterEm said:

Quite honestly... Jong Vino said you have to make the game a "cool" place to be. Not fun.

CEO and minister of cool.

• doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Thank you Todd Turner
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Break free PGOS, there's a whole wealth of better beer out there than Redhook.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,479
    jecornel said:

Quite honestly Sark turned the crowd into a bunch drunks craving the zone at half time. They scurry like rats to be first in line to shitty Redhook piss. They can't eve scurry back because they are still in line just to shovel piss water down their throats.

I hate most fans in that place. I shake and vomit for most of the time I am in there.

POTFD
  • SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379

jecornel said:

Jimmy is dialed in...
    Lil' Jimmy brings it after a good night sleep and posting before 8pm ;)<-----------