Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    Digging for answers from the get go.
  • SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379

Meek said:

didn't watch, but assuming they had a great week of practice?

They brought a caged tree to practice on Friday.
    Hilarious - YBE
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club

I just forced myself to watch this, as I usually can no longer watch Sark kick ass pressers without shaking and vomiting profusely from memories of days past when he was UW HC.

Sark kick ass presser conclusion: Same as it ever was.

P.S. The fact that he knows every single fucking sports media members' name, and addresses them by 1st name when interviewed, speaks volumes. Chump.

Totally agree. Sark has no business in a head coaching position. Sales/marketing/PR, that's his schtick.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,275
    so first 1:20 is a summary of the game which is all blamed on the defense not winning first down, not containing their QB, and as a result hamstringing Sark's offense.

What a chode

This made me realize, of all the fantasy worlds Sark lives in, his whole coaching career developed under the umbrella of the Pete Carroll defensive juggernaut program. Sark has gotten to take that defensive system, probably the best in the last 20 years of the conference, for granted. And not only that, get to lie to himself and let himself think his offense is what brought all the success. he will never be happy with a DC, and will never put it all together because of that.

I know I know water is wet, but SC is so fascinating to watch implode.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    brchco12 said:

so first 1:20 is a summary of the game which is all blamed on the defense not winning first down, not containing their QB, and as a result hamstringing Sark's offense.

What a chode

This made me realize, of all the fantasy worlds Sark lives in, his whole coaching career developed under the umbrella of the Pete Carroll defensive juggernaut program. Sark has gotten to take that defensive system, probably the best in the last 20 years of the conference, for granted. And not only that, get to lie to himself and let himself think his offense is what brought all the success. he will never be happy with a DC, and will never put it all together because of that.

I know I know water is wet, but SC is so fascinating to watch implode.

Free pub!1!
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,468

I just forced myself to watch this, as I usually can no longer watch Sark kick ass pressers without shaking and vomiting profusely from memories of days past when he was UW HC.

Sark kick ass presser conclusion: Same as it ever was.

P.S. The fact that he knows every single fucking sports media members' name, and addresses them by 1st name when interviewed, speaks volumes. Chump.

For someone as stupid as Sark, he's very good he is at playing the media game. There is a reason why he knows and uses every media members' first names. I don't think it will matter at USC, but media manipulation is a big reason why Sark got his current job.
    Yes, that was my point.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    3:00: "Uncharacteristically tonight, we had 8 penalties..."

He emphasizes this point using his left hand - the weak hand.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Quite honestly, this is the best presser of the year.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    But he's a great recruiter and play caller. Yogi and Herbstreit said so.