Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Throwback/ Old School

2»

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I believe Coach Petersen is bringing that culture back. I like the Kind of guys he is bringing in the program. We scouted Jake Browning last year and I told you guys i felt he was going be a good one. So Far he hasn't disappointed. Playing very well for a True Freshman.
    Also, I like the way the defense is playing. They surprised me on how well the played against Boise.

Listen, I know we are not were we want to be but in college football, if you have a great quarterback and a strong defense you are going to be very successful. I am excited because i see hope in the near future.

Lots of people emerging along the DL as well. With depth to boot.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I believe Coach Petersen is bringing that culture back. I like the Kind of guys he is bringing in the program. We scouted Jake Browning last year and I told you guys i felt he was going be a good one. So Far he hasn't disappointed. Playing very well for a True Freshman.
    Also, I like the way the defense is playing. They surprised me on how well the played against Boise.

Listen, I know we are not were we want to be but in college football, if you have a great quarterback and a strong defense you are going to be very successful. I am excited because i see hope in the near future.

Serious thanks for the feedback. This is encouraging, and by they way, you were spot on with Browning.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The hit on Bledsoe is one of my all time favorite Husky memories.

Agree
    Ps, to our kid readers, that's why you do power cleans.
    Which color resistance band is that?
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The hit on Bledsoe is one of my all time favorite Husky memories.

Agree
    That gif is Borderline erotic.
  • Options
    DawgofThunderDawgofThunder Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Sack dance needs work.