Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fire Bevell Fupdate

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Momma Lynch agrees

"Too the smart azz media who wrote that's why marshawn didn't get the ball in the superbowl ,how many times did russell get sacked yesterday," Delisa wrote in the Facebook post. "Dont worry i will wait on the answer plus it was totally different at the superbowl the line was better than yesterday no blocking and to the offense caller who should have been fired yes i said it Fired !!! He is the worst play-caller ever the only reason he called that dumb azz play yesterday is to be able to justify the 1 yard that wasn't called in the superbowl ,but most fans already figured this out .were still on a mission but i know the Seahawks staff loves that play caller more than a win ,go figure ‪#‎nfldontpayme# I love this team and will stand up to anybody who tries to destroy it boom!!!!"

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    Founders Club
    I think Sven just came.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Now there's a mama deserving a chunky soup commercial
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    She would fit right in here at HCH. Some one send her an invite.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Momma Lynch agrees

"Too the smart azz media who wrote that's why marshawn didn't get the ball in the superbowl ,how many times did russell get sacked yesterday," Delisa wrote in the Facebook post. "Dont worry i will wait on the answer plus it was totally different at the superbowl the line was better than yesterday no blocking and to the offense caller who should have been fired yes i said it Fired !!! He is the worst play-caller ever the only reason he called that dumb azz play yesterday is to be able to justify the 1 yard that wasn't called in the superbowl ,but most fans already figured this out .were still on a mission but i know the Seahawks staff loves that play caller more than a win ,go figure ‪#‎nfldontpayme# I love this team and will stand up to anybody who tries to destroy it boom!!!!"

"we?"
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I have no idea what that post says.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

I have no idea what that post says.

Axxe Victor.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I think Sven just came.

Twice
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,957
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Why is there no fire Kris Richard noise yet? The offense is really the same as always, the d is no longer historically good is the real issue. Lynch was always at his best running with the lead.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lynch looks much slower this year. He's never been a burner, but now it's a little shaky. I actually thought he was going to decline significantly last year. His physical style of running does his body no favors and I was pleasantly surprised how durable and powerful he was throughout the entire season.

Because of that performance I figured he has a little ageless magic (hgh) going on. So far, he's playing like I thought he would last season. I'll LIPO because the line has been horrible, but he might not be a top 5 back in the league anymore.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Why is there no fire Kris Richard noise yet? The offense is really the same as always, the d is no longer historically good is the real issue. Lynch was always at his best running with the lead.

It's Richard's first year as DC, so maybe people are willing to cut him some slack for the time being. Bevell is a known commodity. He's been an OC for several years and continues to suck.

As for the defense, I think they've done okay. Sherman was just bad last night. He seemed to run at half speed and is missing his usual edge. Doesn't seem like he's talking shit out there... not sure if it's a deliberate effort on his part to clean up his act.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,957
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The defense needed to be historically good to prop up the offense in the last two years. If they even play as just a really good defense this is more of a 10-6 team. Everyone sort of assumed that there would be no falloff with the defense, law of averages would say that's not likely to happen.

The defense is not going to be historically good again, that was really my point.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2015

Bob_C said:

It's Richard's first year as DC, so maybe people are willing to cut him some slack for the time being. Bevell is a known commodity. He's been an OC for several years and continues to suck.

As for the defense, I think they've done okay. Sherman was just bad last night. He seemed to run at half speed and is missing his usual edge. Doesn't seem like he's talking shit out there... not sure if it's a deliberate effort on his part to clean up his act.
    The whole defense doesn't have any swagger or edge. I'm with you on the lack of shit talking. They used to talk shit and hit you after the play, now they just seem like they are going through the motions. Without Kam and Browner there is not intimidation factor. A lot of the players are well paid now, maybe that's not a coincidence?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

The whole defense doesn't have any swagger or edge. I'm with you on the lack of shit talking. They used to talk shit and hit you after the play, now they just seem like they are going through the motions. Without Kam and Browner there is not intimidation factor. A lot of the players are well paid now, maybe that's not a coincidence?
    Wagner was still playing lights-out and he definitely got paid. Earl shows flashes of brilliance, but he hasn't been consistent. I know he's not fully recovered from the injury, so maybe that is affecting him.

Most of these guys got very limited playing time in the preseason to boot. In any case, the defense will be fine. But, the offense needs to unfuck itself and give the D a break.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

I was kind of worried about both Sherman and Thomas before the season because of their injuries. This team isn't that great without both at close to full strength.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I must admit I also wondered last night... Now that Sherman is a dad, could he have lost some of his edge? Just a thought
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lynch should go play for the Patriots. We don't have these kinds of problems there.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I must admit I also wondered last night... Now that Sherman is a dad, could he have lost some of his edge? Just a thought

I thought about that too and was going to mention it in my previous post, but I left it out. I don't think he has become soft due to being a dad. I'm just wondering if he's trying to create a new image for himself?! It's all about $$$$ and he may think that he can get a couple of more endorsement deals by being a little more "clean cut". He should just go back to being his old self. A quiet Sherman is fucking boring and he plays at half speed.