Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We Have a WOOF

2»

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2015

HFNY said:

I think Dotson will end up being pretty good. He has very good speed but is coming off a late a fall ball injury (he missed the last open scrimmage and the BSU game) so he should look better the next time he gets some carries.

I dout Dotson ever does anything significant at UW. McGrew is a better player and is maybe even faster and Gaskin is already much better. If Wellington plays RB, Dotson is selling the couch unless he really wants a UW degree.
    Thanks for bumping this and getting me excited about a non-existent new recruit. Fucker.

WOOF.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Like clockwork, this comes days after Eklund said Gilchrist would take all his visits before committing.

Do you have all the screenshots you need?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HFNY said:

I think Dotson will end up being pretty good. He has very good speed but is coming off a late a fall ball injury (he missed the last open scrimmage and the BSU game) so he should look better the next time he gets some carries.

I dout Dotson ever does anything significant at UW. McGrew is a better player and is maybe even faster and Gaskin is already much better. If Wellington plays RB, Dotson is selling the couch unless he really wants a UW degree.
    I'm a long way from writing Dotson off at RB. But even if he never plays another down of offense, his speed should be a ST asset.

If he was hopelessly buried at RB, I'd also look at him at CB.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TTJ said:

HFNY said:

I'm a long way from writing Dotson off at RB. But even if he never plays another down of offense, his speed should be a ST asset.

This is a great point ... it's one thing that Urban Meyer is so good at is finding ways to get his best players on the field.

When you have a coach that is trusted to do the right thing for you both for your current team as well as your long term future, it's a lot easier to buy into the change that is being asked of you.

Face it, everybody wants to be a RB. Not everybody can though.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Tequilla said:

TTJ said:

HFNY said:

Face it, everybody wants to be a RB. Not everybody can though.
    huh?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,990
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Dotson sucks.

Someone on campus for 2 years not stealing carries from d warsh certainly does seem to have the symptoms of sucking. I thought maybe Dotson needed to get bigger but I could be doogin.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    Standard Supporter
    I thought Wellington will play LB?

But yeah, Dotson needs to flash this year because McGrew is a better version of him.

HFNY said:

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    Stop bumping a WOOF thread basement dwellers.