Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts from the Weekend

13»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

dflea said:

What pisses me off is that as fucking pathetic as we were were with all the fucking the dog blocking for running AND passing, we were still going to win that game until that fucking retard WR Linus - ILTCHT - got flagged for the dumbest fucking holding call in the world.

That shitferbrains had better still be running stairs in the stadium.

Browning's biggest fuck up was not knowing that when everyone's coming, nobody is going to be there to pick off the ball you bloop over the line to the receiver that just broke loose - and then taking a sack that pushes you out of FG range. Not unexpected from a fr QB, but it still made my ass hurt to watch that last series.

And the cherry on the shit sundae was having to watch Washington play in those horrid, fucked-up, disgraceful fucking faggy white uniforms. I'm just not going to watch them play in that shit again. Fuck those things, and fuck whomever is responsible for the Huskies wearing them.

Lenius had a perfect block, that was Mickens' fault. hth
    Mickens had 2 choices: run straight up field staying inside or run diagonally outside.

Diagonal wins every time.
    We're lucky he runs forward at all.
    Honest question has mickens ever ran forward without being within 3 feet of the sideline
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

LaZoris said:

biak1 said:

Mickens has got to be one of the most overrated doog heroes of all time. Guy hasn't done shit when it matters (or much when it doesn't). It was compounded by the announcer constantly on his jock the entire game. He needs to fucking leave and the whole Legion of Zoom needs to be buried with him.

That UW uni actually looks badass, black shoulder pads and all...

It would be a really good one if it didn't have the black on it.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

We're lucky he runs forward at all.
    Honest question has mickens ever ran forward without being within 3 feet of the sideline

Pretty Honest answer: No.