Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to boobs

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    I can kick PATs.

#soccerfag
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I can kick PATs.

#soccerfag

The slut barely cleared the cross bar from pat range. What a joke. Stick a fruitcake like freetommy out there to kick pats. Results would be better, well, maybe J anyway . Tommy wouldnt suit up, he'd rather hang in the showers soaping up the guys' backsides after the game. Hopefully she takes a huge hit and ends this stupid stunt and attempt at free pub.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

I did not get as outraged over this as much as I was supposed to even though it was pretty fucked up. I can't see ruining the rest of their lives for it.

But I am now amused at how it is actually the refs fault because he allegedly told some Mexican kids to speak English AND used the N word. Our kids are learning well how to navigate the modern world

Why would a ref drop the N word on Mexicans?

Their bullshit story trying to blame the ref doesn't make sense...
    Mexicans, Samoans and Filipinos consistently take liberties with the N word that other racial groups don't in my personal experience. Especially Samoans. Plus Mexicans have several slang words in Spanish that roughly translate to the N word.

Believable in my opinion.
    I don't know any Samoans, but I've heard plenty of Mexicans and some Filipinos use it.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

I did not get as outraged over this as much as I was supposed to even though it was pretty fucked up. I can't see ruining the rest of their lives for it.

But I am now amused at how it is actually the refs fault because he allegedly told some Mexican kids to speak English AND used the N word. Our kids are learning well how to navigate the modern world

Why would a ref drop the N word on Mexicans?

Their bullshit story trying to blame the ref doesn't make sense...
    Mexicans, Samoans and Filipinos consistently take liberties with the N word that other racial groups don't in my personal experience. Especially Samoans. Plus Mexicans have several slang words in Spanish that roughly translate to the N word.

Believable in my opinion.
    I don't know any Samoans, but I've heard plenty of Mexicans and some Filipinos use it.
    Playing rugby with pacific islanders all my life, they drop N bombs every other word.