Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm not the biggest fan

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Boise and Utah St are fine games this year ... Need to get back to scheduling strong home and homes though
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Boise and Utah St are fine games this year ... Need to get back to scheduling strong home and homes though
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2015

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

UW's schedule is the consensus toughest in the pac ten. Some respected national publications have it as the toughest in the country.

Fuck! I miss Washington, Damnit.
    Two MWC teams, a Big Sky team, and nine Pac-12 teams is soft by any national scheduling standard.
    The SEC bias is strong in this one.

WIth that said, the Pac 12 is the 2nd best conference in the country top to bottom and #3 isn't close.

Every conference has it's dreck. However the Pac has at least 7 decent teams that are capable of beating top 20 teams any weak.

You can't say that about Leaders and Legends, Little 12, nor the ACC.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

MadHusky said:

Is this the worst OOC we have ever had?

Remember last year when the season started and ended on September 27th?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2015

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

UW's schedule is the consensus toughest in the pac ten. Some respected national publications have it as the toughest in the country.

Two MWC teams, a Big Sky team, and nine Pac-12 teams is soft by any national scheduling standard.
    Hey DJ. After this fund drive can you have one to pay for Boobs' reading comprehension classes?

"EVERYONE IS DOING IT"

Of course a Jeffrey Dahmer type lobotomy may be his only salvation.

http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2015/MAR15/DBMar13.html

PS.. Boobs.Isnt.Intelligent

That is terrible methodology.

UW could play three high end FCS schools and have the toughest schedule in the nation by far using that methodology.

I'd say you are better than this but I know better than that.

Its a methodology which beats (by a zillion miles) you just pulling shit outta your ass. And, no, UW couldn't schedule 3 high end FCS teams.

Besides, the PAC has BALLS. They would NEVER schedule (consistently) like the PANSY ASS SEC.

Chr!st. You are dumber than even I thought.

• Options
    The ESPN FPI is a billion times better at ranking SOS. Google that shit.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

Hey DJ. After this fund drive can you have one to pay for Boobs' reading comprehension classes?

"EVERYONE IS DOING IT"

UW could play three high end FCS schools and have the toughest schedule in the nation by far using that methodology.

Its a methodology which beats (by a zillion miles) you just pulling shit outta your ass. And, no, UW couldn't schedule 3 high end FCS teams.

Besides, the PAC has BALLS. They would NEVER schedule (consistently) like the PANSY ASS SEC.

By the way, 8 of the 12 Pac-12 schools are playing FCS teams this year. They can't say shit about TUFF scheduling.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

"EVERYONE IS DOING IT"

By the way, 8 of the 12 Pac-12 schools are playing FCS teams this year. They can't say shit about TUFF scheduling.
    Everyone's doing it
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

"EVERYONE IS DOING IT"

Besides, the PAC has BALLS. They would NEVER schedule like the PANSY ASS SEC.

I'll help Boobs here because he is struggling to put together a coherent thought. The biggest flaw in the methodology is that OOC results are nearly all that matter since conference

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

"EVERYONE IS DOING IT"

Everyone's doing it
    Wow. Impressive. You'd think that was the entire point or something. . . . .
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

"EVERYONE IS DOING IT"

Can't wait for Bama-Wisconsin!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    f

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

Well, UW's schedule is # 18 of what 110? (using the biased SEC (ESPN) rankings that you seem to think are accurate).

I'll just take your statement above as PROOF POSITIVE THAT YOU SPEAK OUT OF YOUR ASS.

BTW, believing that ESPN is unbiased in regards to ranking schedules and teams is akin to saying you would believe a similar ranking put out by the P12.

Look into that lobotomy. You are ENTIRELY WORTHLESS as far as logic goes.

BTW, I am done with you. I forgot the # 1 tenant for discussions. Never correct a stupid person. Always correct the smartest person in the room.

You, my fren, are too stupid to realize you are not smart.

My condolences.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

"EVERYONE IS DOING IT"

Besides, the PAC has BALLS. They would NEVER schedule like the PANSY ASS SEC.

I'll help Boobs here because he is struggling to put together a coherent thought. The biggest flaw in the methodology is that OOC results are nearly all that matter since conference

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

"EVERYONE IS DOING IT"

Everyone's doing it
    Wow. Impressive. You'd think that was the entire point or something. . . . .
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

f

EwaDawg said:

everyone is doing it.

Well, UW's schedule is # 18 of what 110? (using the biased SEC (ESPN) rankings that you seem to think are accurate).

I'll just take your statement above as PROOF POSITIVE THAT YOU SPEAK OUT OF YOUR ASS.

BTW, believing that ESPN is unbiased in regards to ranking schedules and teams is akin to saying you would believe a similar ranking put out by the P12.

Look into that lobotomy. You are ENTIRELY WORTHLESS as far as logic goes.

BTW, I am done with you. I forgot the # 1 tenant for discussions. Never correct a stupid person. Always correct the smartest person in the room.

You, my fren, are too stupid to realize you are not smart.

My condolences.

Are you saying ESPN is biased toward the SEC? Blasphemy!! Impossible!!!!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,479
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It sucks that better OOC games aren't being played across the board, but the main gripe I have with the SEC is if your conference has 14 teams in it you need to play the most teams within the conference as possible to get true divisional champions. Instead of playing that very doable 9th conference game, they opt to add an additional fcs opponent. That's what's bullshit.

It would be like instead of playing UCLA last year we just had Georgia State. It changes a lot.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

It sucks that better OOC games aren't being played across the board, but the main gripe I have with the SEC is if your conference has 14 teams in it you need to play the most teams within the conference as possible to get true divisional champions. Instead of playing that very doable 9th conference game, they opt to add an additional fcs opponent. That's what's bullshit.

It would be like instead of playing UCLA last year we just had Georgia State. It changes a lot.

SEC teams usually don't pay two FCS teams, but you Doogs hate facts.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,217
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

2013: Boise State, Illinois, Idaho State

2014: Hawaii, Eastern Washington, Illinois, Georgia State

2015: Boise State, Utah State, Sacramento State

And Pool Boy wants fashion shows to bring in more fans. Fuck.

POTD. For reals.