Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No greater indictment of Sark than ex-players mocking him

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    WeWereAFootballSchool! True?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

dnc said:

dnc said:

Danny Shelton

Michael Hartvigson

I'm sure there are more.

Instead of rallying to defend their coach, Sark's former players are pouring gasoline on the blaze.

Players not improving ... Same dumb-ass mistakes game after game ... In-state recruiting had gone to shit.

I was glad Sark moved on to USC (especially when we lucked into Chris Peterson), but I had no idea of his thorough incompetence.

Derek, you were spot on when you wrote that post on the Oregon site (or wherever it was) calling for Sark to be fired midway through his third year. Won't doubt you again my man.

Actually, I first started saying it in October 2010 on DMc, to much derision. That's when Kim came up with the "Derek lost a lot of credibility around here when he started criticizing Sark." Which at the time felt like a dagger into the back, because I still considered Kim a friend, even though tensions had been slowly brewing. And here he was selling me down the river.
    It took you until October 2010?

Can't tell if you're kidding or not. But I criticized Sark in 2009, but did not publicly call for him to be fired until Oct 2010.
    I thought you were saying you hadn't spoken out against him until Oct 2010. If you were critical from the get go, I can respect that.

That's basically how I was with Try. Criticized him from day one. Called for his firing after Suddenly Senior Day hit the papers before the Stanford game.
    If you weren't calling for Ty's firing before the AFA game, you were a Doog.
    Prior to the big bang I was calling for Cherberg's ouster!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    I give much more thought to the people around the u-district outing Sark than I do the players. Waitress claiming Sark and Wilcox Eiffel'd her after splitting 20 shots? Okay. Players who were butthurt he ditched them? Who fucking cares.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited August 2015

@Jet_SplitTear95 @ShaqThompson_7 @paiea8ball I would've made him run the stadium carrying a 6 pack since he wanna drink so much lol

— Danzel-The Blue Bow (@Danny_Shelton55) August 26, 2015
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

Danny Shelton

Michael Hartvigson

I'm sure there are more.

Instead of rallying to defend their coach, Sark's former players are pouring gasoline on the blaze.

Players not improving ... Same dumb-ass mistakes game after game ... In-state recruiting had gone to shit.

I was glad Sark moved on to USC (especially when we lucked into Chris Peterson), but I had no idea of his thorough incompetence.

Derek, you were spot on when you wrote that post on the Oregon site (or wherever it was) calling for Sark to be fired midway through his third year. Won't doubt you again my man.

Actually, I first started saying it in October 2010 on DMc, to much derision. That's when Kim came up with the "Derek lost a lot of credibility around here when he started criticizing Sark." Which at the time felt like a dagger into the back, because I still considered Kim a friend, even though tensions had been slowly brewing. And here he was selling me down the river.

Can't tell if you're kidding or not. But I criticized Sark in 2009, but did not publicly call for him to be fired until Oct 2010.
    I thought you were saying you hadn't spoken out against him until Oct 2010. If you were critical from the get go, I can respect that.

That's basically how I was with Try. Criticized him from day one. Called for his firing after Suddenly Senior Day hit the papers before the Stanford game.
    If you weren't calling for Ty's firing after the AFA game, you were a Doog.
    Disagree.

(I didn't watch that dreckfest).
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,429 Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

Danny Shelton

Michael Hartvigson

I'm sure there are more.

Ty should have been fired on the 50-yard line during the Air Force game.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

Danny Shelton

Michael Hartvigson

I'm sure there are more.

Gilby should've been electrocuted in front of reporters after the Nevada game; and Babs should've been forced to live off eating his dead body for 3 months, then shot.
    Might be the funniest thing I've read on this site. Says a lot. Or not. Either way.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Danny Shelton

Michael Hartvigson

I'm sure there are more.

Gilby should've been electrocuted in front of reporters after the Nevada game; and Babs should've been forced to live off eating his dead body for 3 months, then shot.
    I got aroused when reading this.
    I'm aroused that your* aroused.
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058

Just 3 months?

Not sure a Great White Shark — much less a frigid flounder like Babs — could consume that much blubber in 90 days.