Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petros on Softy's Show

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

Two fat people talking to each other? Gross!

I agree, he's in trouble. Fired before November. Cook it.

Why was I left out??

Also: I just wanted him to embarrass himself and the mighty Trooj, I never wanted it to end this quick.
    xoxo
  • claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662

Two fat people talking to each other? Gross!

What the wife and I tell the kids. We need to "talk"
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,771 Founders Club
    ESPN 710 is in full protect Sark mode. Petros is wrong.

We're going to have Sark to kick around. A lot of Trojans think he's winning a natty. If I thought that I'd say it was no big deal as well.

When he's 7-3 heading to 8-4 this will be a big deal in LA.

A lot of "who hasn't got drunk before? " going around
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,314

I think I speak for the majority here when I say give Sark a chance or at least through 2016.

If @ArtBriles can give second chances that he allegedly doesn't even know are second chances, @PatHadenFS can sit on his hands through this.

Sark is actually pretty good at feeling the heat, I think his seasons going to be better than we expect. Maybe 9-10 wins.

We're going to have Sark to kick around. A lot of Trojans think he's winning a natty. If I thought that I'd say it was no big deal as well.

Shelly Smith was on ESPN 710 yesterday and she was definitely in protect mode. She tried to blame UCLA fans for why it was become such a story. Also tried to spin a 'boys will be boys' type narrative which fell flat. I just assumed her illogical opinions were because the cancer is winning.

But it doesn't matter - Trojans will flip on Sark in a second if he starts out shitty. Most likely this will happen when he takes a plungering in the desert vs ASU to start off the year 2-2. That's what happened to Kiffin and he didn't make it back home from Tempe.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,691 Standard Supporter
    Sark should be done after losing @ Oregon and losing vs Ucla to end the season. Add a minor gay ass bowl appearance after a top 10 preseason ranking and he should be gone....

I doubt SC fucks around after firing Sark. They will probably pay big money for a top head coach with an established record. Maybe bring back someone like Pete.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    LaZoris said:

Sark should be done after losing @ Cal.

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

LaZoris said:

Sark should be done after losing @ Oregon and losing vs Ucla to end the season. Add a minor gay ass bowl appearance after a top 10 preseason ranking and he should be gone....

I doubt SC fucks around after firing Sark. They will probably pay big money for a top head coach with an established record. Maybe bring back someone like Pete.

PC was a fucking desperation 'broken clock is right twice a day' hire for them. He was not even on their minds and they got lucky because his daughter went there and when the AD had fucked up the search he saw Pete at a volleyball game or some shit and said 'fuck it'.

They haven't made a decent coaching hire since they hired John Robinson the first time. Ted Tollner, Larry Smith, John Robinson II, Paul Fucking Hackett, Pete Carroll accidentally, then fucking Lane Kiffin and Sark. Yeesh.
    Sumlin is next... Cook it!

LaZoris said:

PC was a fucking desperation 'broken clock is right twice a day' hire for them. He was not even on their minds and they got lucky because his daughter went there and when the AD had fucked up the search he saw Pete at a volleyball game or some shit and said 'fuck it'.

They haven't made a decent coaching hire since they hired John Robinson the first time. Ted Tollner, Larry Smith, John Robinson II, Paul Fucking Hackett, Pete Carroll accidentally, then fucking Lane Kiffin and Sark. Yeesh.
    Yeah they wanted Belotti and...wait for it...Riley. Belotti said nah and got a raise. Riley stayed with Chargers. Defaulted into an NFL Burn out.

I don't see Black Sark leaving Texas, the bloom may be fully off him after this year anyway.

Really interested to see if they would offer Graham, because he'd fucking take it and he'd kill there. Other than being a weird little troll, he's exactly what they need.

Might be good time for Dantonio to strike while the iron is hot. He'd do well there. And if I was in the SEC west and not named Nick Saban I wouldn't mind a move either.

If no big name college name - it'll be someone like Del Rio. Jeff Fisher...aren't the Rams sick of him yet???

Then again, it's Haden we're talking about.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    BayDawg said:

It would make perfect sense:

3. Black Sark

Blark?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I think I speak for the majority here when I say give Sark a chance or at least through 2026.

FTFY
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    LawDawg1 said:

BayDawg said:

It would make perfect sense:

3. Black Sark

Blark?

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,023 Founders Club

LaZoris said:

Sumlin is next... Cook it!
    That would be a very smart move on their part. No need to change anything.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,691 Standard Supporter

Shelly Smith was on ESPN 710 yesterday and she was definitely in protect mode. .
    Shelly Smith is fat and gross.

I get my SC news from Lindsay Thiery and her fabulous rack.