Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What BSU thinks of us

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,763 Standard Supporter

Those dumbfucks deserve 0-12.

That was my point exactly. The weird thing is I'd go back and live there in a heartbeat. Their fans are borderline retarded and living amongst them was a large downside because they are too dumb to even troll as don't know anything about football except "bcs sucks".

But as a quality of life standpoint, Bozo is top-notch
    Boise is great if you're into the anal.

Too many fucking Mos.
    Clearly, you've never been to Idaho Falls.
    Spent two nights there, in fact. Anything east of Mountain Home is just a whole different world.

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited August 2015

That was my point exactly. The weird thing is I'd go back and live there in a heartbeat. Their fans are borderline retarded and living amongst them was a large downside because they are too dumb to even troll as don't know anything about football except "bcs sucks".

Too many fucking Mos.
    I'm not sure if Throbber was being Sark-astic or if it was just hard to tell from the Boise chat rooms in mom's basement. Hipster douchefuck effeminate skateboarders playing hackey sack in their skinny jeans? Yes. But I never noticed an over-abundance of the gays.

But I was tasked with visiting IF 4 nights/month and between IF-Pocey-that shitty Indian Res I can't think of-Blackfoot, that is one depressing-as-shit place to live. You either have your Mo crowd or you anti-Mo crowd that loves to party and do meth in extremely seedy bars that would even make Swaye uncomfortable. Oh, and the gays.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Doogles said:

I'm going to have to dust off the old scout screen name and fuck with these guys. Doubt I last long. They remind me of gonzaga basketball fans. They sucked in Vegas too.

Boise State is the Gonzaga of college football. I've been saying it for a long time.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,558 Founders Club
    Somebody over there thinks Harv is me. If the Huskies pull off the upset in Boise, the meltdown over there will be epic.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Somebody over there thinks Harv is me. If the Huskies pull off the upset in Boise, the meltdown over there will be epic.

And rightly so. He made an obvious move that anyone would make. Which raises the question: WHY ARE YOU STILL BITTER?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Those clowns are in permanent fucking denial. They were indignant over the fact that UW fans thought they'd beat them in early 2013.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    That thread is hilarious.

Too many fucking Mos.
    I'm not sure if Throbber was being Sark-astic or if it was just hard to tell from the Boise chat rooms in mom's basement. Hipster douchefuck effeminate skateboarders playing hackey sack in their skinny jeans? Yes. But I never noticed an over-abundance of the gays.

But I was tasked with visiting IF 4 nights/month and between IF-Pocey-that shitty Indian Res I can't think of-Blackfoot, that is one depressing-as-shit place to live. You either have your Mo crowd or you anti-Mo crowd that loves to party and do meth in extremely seedy bars that would even make Swaye uncomfortable. Oh, and the gays.
    Not the homos...the head in a bag of rocks, magic underwear Mos.

Too many fucking Mos.

Oh and by the way, Google search "Boise Boys". The abundance of the gays goes way the fuck back into the 50s in that place.

Here, I'll help you with the first link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise_homosexuality_scandal
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    Hate to break it to you guys, but you are going to get your asses handed to you. You should start drinking today to drown your misery.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,722 Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

Hate to break it to you guys, but you are going to get your asses handed to you. You should start drinking today to drown your misery.

Better or worse than Oregon against Ohio State?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

OZONE said:

Better or worse than Oregon against Boise State?
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

OZONE said:

Better or worse than Oregon against Ohio State?
    Since I'm a tOSU fan now... that comeback kinda sucks.
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    if we dont shit run boise im out