Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark Just Needs Kessler to Rip It BETTER

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
insidesocal.com/usc/2015/08/18/usc-morning-buzz-steve-sarkisian-qb-play/

This entire USC season comes down to Cody Kessler and NOT 7 win Steve.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    So... since Sark is on record saying Cody is the best QB in the cuntry, meaning he has confirmed skills and ability... if he doesn't finish the season as the best, that's on the coaching, yes?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    "“I thought the quarterbacks were just a little off,” he said. “Our accuracy wasn’t what I would prefer and I think what they would prefer. I think we can be better than we were tonight, so that’s encouraging.”

What an ass.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    "Kessler’s been all right in training camp but not dominating, which is what you might expect for a fifth-year QB who is a Heisman Trophy candidate. But again, it’s training camp."
    Development, LOL
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

I wish our football team was legit so we could stop obsessing and over ANALyze every comment that comes out of sarks mouth.

2020 is going to be special and can't come soon enough.

Quite honestly, I think most guys on here would still make fun of Sark, even if Peterman and his crew go undefeated and win the natty.
    Seven is a trainwreck ... I like watching and making fun of trainwrecks ...
  • SuperMariotaBaileySuperMariotaBailey Member Posts: 32
    In Sark we bark
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 954
    Tequilla said:

I wish our football team was legit so we could stop obsessing and over ANALyze every comment that comes out of sarks mouth.

2020 is going to be special and can't come soon enough.

... I like watching and making fun of trainwrecks ...
    That's some dark shit man. I'm not sure I even want to post here at all anymore