Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Should Splooge be allowed to come back?

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,086
    Yes, if he pays $250 to the Hardcore Husky Improvement Society, DBA Derek Johnson
    I do have to ask what the point of banning someone around here if you keep opening the gates all the damn time Stalin.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Let Spooge back in, if, and only if, his username is DM_Legion_of_Spooge

(and he pays money)
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    Yes, if he pays $250 to the Hardcore Husky Improvement Society, DBA Derek Johnson
    I think that for a minimum donation level to help run the site he should be allowed another chance.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    Has Splooge's new account been banned yet?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,392 Founders Club
    biak1 said:

I do have to ask what the point of banning someone around here if you keep opening the gates all the damn time Stalin.

Such as?
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,086
    Right now?

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

For $250, sure. The problem is Spooge always goes off the deepend. Recent threads (Haiku, Straight Outta) show this site can be hilarious without being creepy and insane. I like a little bit of that, but poasters like Spooge and Cockus make you ask yourself what went wrong in life that I am now hanging at a place like this?

I totally agree re: Spooge but it was also good for a few many belly laughs.

And I don't understand what happened with cockus. He was for the most part a decent poaster who I agreed with 90% of the time. Then I think someone hacked his account he went off the deep end almost overnight. His exchanges with puppy (RIP), though painfully one-sided, were gold. And if I remember correctly, he was gone for like 3 days and begged DJ (ILTCHDJ) to come back promising the world only to last less than a day.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

For $250, sure. The problem is Spooge always goes off the deepend. Recent threads (Haiku, Straight Outta) show this site can be hilarious without being creepy and insane. I like a little bit of that, but poasters like Spooge and Cockus make you ask yourself what went wrong in life that I am now hanging at a place like this?

I totally agree re: Spooge but it was also good for a few many belly laughs.

And I don't understand what happened with cockus. He was for the most part a decent poaster who I agreed with 90% of the time. Then I think someone hacked his account he went off the deep end almost overnight. His exchanges with puppy (RIP), though painfully one-sided, were gold. And if I remember correctly, he was gone for like 3 days and begged DJ (ILTCHDJ) to come back promising the world only to last less than a day.
    IIRC, Cockus asked to be relieved from his activity because his obsession with Hardcore Husky was interfering with reality. A case of not being able to say no.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,524 Founders Club
    Cockus' dad was sick IIRC and he was on edge. He had already pulled some whooshes that seemed more like he stomped out of the room and changed his mind, plus Pups pissed him off.

He asked Derek to ban him?, but changed his mind and got mad when he was denied and got nasty with Derek. That's my recollection.

Most of the time, I really liked him as a poster. Yeah, he posted 25 times a day, but it was usually decent quality, but he usually had a good sense of humor. I uhhhh think/thought his sports talk was good for the bored. Within a month after he left, you could tell the difference. I actually interacted him on Twatter (75k) about a year ago.

I'll clarify that he ought to probably show some contrition for some of the shit as a condition of coming back.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    The real Joseph Stalin would not need to aks a bored. spooge would already be en route to a re-education camp.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,392 Founders Club
    I believe the number of people banned from this site in 2.5 years of existence is around 5 or 6. (People, not handles).
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I believe the number of people banned from this site in 2.5 years of existence is around 5 or 6. (People, not handles).

Roadkill list says:

HARV (BANNED)
    IMALOSER (BANNED)
    CollegeDoog (fagged out)
    Tailgater (fagged out)
    UWKatie (scared of BRB, JO)
    He_Needs_More_Time (BANNED)
    Legion_of_Splooge (BANNED)
    Disciple_2_Hole (BANNED)
    SupercanuckFS (BANNED)
    SunnyDodger (BANNED)
    PDXDuckFan (BANNED)
    OBK (BANNED)
    HalfDrownedTroll (BANNED)
    IrishDawg22 (FBA)
    GuadalajaraGringo (FBA)

A couple of these may be the same person (I can't keep track of all the handles), and a couple may not have actually been banned, but I think this list is close. Shows 9. Maybe DJ can shed light. I don't even remember who HalfDrownedTroll was....
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Splooge is asking (okay, pleading) to be allowed to return. Would this community welcome him back?

Bump