Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Should Splooge be allowed to come back?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,394 Founders Club
edited August 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
Splooge is asking (okay, pleading) to be allowed to return. Would this community welcome him back?

Should Splooge be allowed to come back? 59 votes

Yes, if he pays $250 to the Hardcore Husky Improvement Society, DBA Derek Johnson
59%
DerekJohnsonSweatpantsGeneralHouhuskySwayetopdawgncPostGameOrangeSlicesRaccoonHarryRoadDawg55Mad_SonDeepSeaZCuntWaffleLoneStarDawgDennis_DeYoungGladstoneDugtheDoogdncMisterEmdoogsinparadisebiak1NeGgaPlEaSe 35 votes
Fuck no
40%
TierbsHsotBoobsCheersWestDawgCFetters_Nacho_LoverAlCzervikBennyBeaverPurpleBazeThomasFremontAtomicDawgCokeGreaterThanPepsiSpoonieLuvThe_UndertakerTequillahaieBad_MotherDuckerGrundleStiltzkinBayDawgEsophagealFecesUWerentThereManPatohondoBallSacked 24 votes

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Fuck no

Let him Pay the $250 then immediately ban him again.. Win/Win

I would feel compelled to give him some leeway, but there would be a limit. After all, he was sending me emails several months threatening to take down my website and destroy me personally. He also called me "dip shit" quite a bit.
    In that case, no.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited August 2015
    Yes, if he pays $250 to the Hardcore Husky Improvement Society, DBA Derek Johnson
    PurpleJ said:

Poasters I'd let in before Spooge:

1. Harv
    2. More Cock
    3. OBK

Good poont on Putin lover, forgot about him. Add him to my earlier proposal and it can stretch out six months.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,924 Founders Club
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Poasters I'd let in before Spooge:

1. Harv
    2. More Cock
    3. OBK

Good poont on Putin lover, forgot about him. Add him to my earlier proposal and it can stretch out six months.

I'd pay money to watch those 3 scissor.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Wasn't it splooge who made a large party reservation at the taki tiki, name dropped HH, then cancelled last minute - something to that effect?

YRYK

FTG
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,394 Founders Club

Wasn't it splooge who made a large party reservation at the taki tiki, name dropped HH, then cancelled last minute - something to that effect?

He said he did, but when I called the owner, he said that it never happened.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    After reading that, fuck no
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club
    Fuck no

If he's sane (highly doubtful), sure. He WTF'd Fremont, myself, and APAG? about 900 times over three days last fall. It was both funny and creepy at the same time.

He WTF'ed me a good 240 times in less than a day. That is some super psycho stalker shit.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,524 Founders Club

If he's sane (highly doubtful), sure. He WTF'd Fremont, myself, and APAG? about 900 times over three days last fall. It was both funny and creepy at the same time.

He WTF'ed me a good 240 times in less than a day. That is some super psycho stalker shit.
    Oh yeah. I knew there were more people involved. He kept writing me pms saying, "I'm retired military. I'm just watching the news in my chair and wtf'ing you. Want more? I can do this all day."

Then it was always, "If you hadn't done x, I wouldn't do it" as if it was a threat.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,524 Founders Club
    I was gonna say something about several pics of his "daughter" in exchange for entry, but that would be wrong...