Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just talked to my guy in Eugene

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,334 Swaye's Wigwam
Vernon Adams is taking his test at 12:30 today.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    Did he pass yet?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,906 Founders Club
    They do urinalysis in Eugene?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Is your "guy" doing well?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Vernon Adams' silence speaks volumes
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    If Adams test went well, he'd be on here popping off by now.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    edited August 2015
    Fuck that.

This blonde intern who wants some creep gave me the fills. VA scored a 58.5%, good enough for the NCAA!

#studentathlete
    Swaye said:

I read this as "I just talked to a my gay in Eugene."

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Nice rack
    Swaye said:

I read this as "I just talked to a gay in Eugene."

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Wasn't Vernell supposed to know by 2:30 PM?

I'm not saying he failed, stop twisting.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Oregon will plunger UW this year regardless of whether Adams is on the team. I just want him to fail because he sounds like a piece of shit and I'd love Baldwin to have the last laugh on this situation

The expectation by most is Oregon probably goes 10-2 which is fair. That wouldn't surprise me.

The years before last year Oregon was a lot better and really stacked. You could have taken away a few of their best guys and they would have been the same team.

Yet we've seen some vulnerability when missing a few key guys. Early last year while having the OL injuries they beat WSU by 7 and lost at home to Arizona who frankly wasn't that great.

Mariota was giving them 99% play at the most important position on the field. They also lost some of their best OL and now Johnstone is hurt again. Freeman is outstanding and their TE's are awesome. But if they have issues at QB and OL their offense could regress a lot. Not for the entire season but perhaps for a few games here and there.

Also they really got embarrassed in the NC game and I think as a result pac12 teams are going to be less afraid playing them.

If they have Adams UW has no chance. But if they play with Lockie and UW looks competitive in prior games then its a chance for an upset. Personally I hope the streak ends in Eugene. Otherwise our faggy fans will rush the field.
    Tweet says, Scot Frost has nothing to report
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

Oregon will plunger UW this year regardless of whether Adams is on the team. I just want him to fail because he sounds like a piece of shit and I'd love Baldwin to have the last laugh on this situation

The expectation by most is Oregon probably goes 10-2 which is fair. That wouldn't surprise me.

The years before last year Oregon was a lot better and really stacked. You could have taken away a few of their best guys and they would have been the same team.

Yet we've seen some vulnerability when missing a few key guys. Early last year while having the OL injuries they beat WSU by 7 and lost at home to Arizona who frankly wasn't that great.

Mariota was giving them 99% play at the most important position on the field. They also lost some of their best OL and now Johnstone is hurt again. Freeman is outstanding and their TE's are awesome. But if they have issues at QB and OL their offense could regress a lot. Not for the entire season but perhaps for a few games here and there.

Also they really got embarrassed in the NC game and I think as a result pac12 teams are going to be less afraid playing them.

If they have Adams UW has no chance. But if they play with Lockie and UW looks competitive in prior games then its a chance for an upset. Personally I hope the streak ends in Eugene. Otherwise our faggy fans will rush the field.
    Doog that I am, the field rush will be acceptable. Let's face it, they've been the superior team for well over ten years. The Oregon State and Stanford field rushes were pathetic though.

I'm with you on their slow decline. See Miami from 2003 to 2006.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

10-2 is probably best case. I'm assuming VAs long absence costs them that game vs Michigan State. If so I think going 8-1 in pac12 is best case. Mariota went 8-1; 7-2; 8-1. So to just assume they'll pick up there is possible but probably best case scenario.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    Per ESPN in Spokane, there's white smoke pouring out of Autzen. Which means either there's a new pope or the Memorial Stadium arsonists are at it again.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Per ESPN in Spokane, there's white smoke pouring out of Autzen. Which means either there's a new pope or the Memorial Stadium arsonists are at it again.

It's fucking Eugene.

When isn't there smoke?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club

Doog that I am, the field rush will be acceptable. Let's face it, they've been the superior team for well over ten years. The Oregon State and Stanford field rushes were pathetic though.

I'm with you on their slow decline. See Miami from 2003 to 2006.
    i don't think anyone here is in denial