Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Browning the Talk of Third Practice

124»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

You don't take a black kid named Scott. You just don't.

That's a black guy named Scottie, and Crichton is Polynesian.

Thanks for pointing that out so I didn't have to @RoadDawg55. UCLA is the Black Guy Scott of the CFB world.
    Yeah we aren't as hood as Montlake that's for sure!
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

You don't take a black kid named Scott. You just don't.

That's a black guy named Scottie, and Crichton is Polynesian.

Crichton? Of the American Samoa Crichton's?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I completely agree on pumping the brakes. Whoever starts at QB will likely be one of the worst QB's in the conference. I will still doog over Browning because he's much more exciting than the alternatives.

One of the worst QBs will even be an improvement over what we had last season.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I completely agree on pumping the brakes. Whoever starts at QB will likely be one of the worst QB's in the conference. I will still doog over Browning because he's much more exciting than the alternatives.

This can't be overstated enough ... Miley was so fucking terrible that it was beyond painful to watch most of the time.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

This can't be overstated enough ... Miley was so fucking terrible that it was beyond painful to watch most of the time.
    And still beat out Lindy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

And still beat out Lindy.
    Which barring significant improvements from Lindy or a movement to emphasizing running plays at about 80% including a far greater focus on the QB running, means that he's around the program to provide a warm body, contribute as he can, get his education, and then drift out into the Seattle/Bellevue business community making 6 figures a year.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The thing with Lindquist is he has actually has some good parts to his game. He can run and he can really throw the deep ball. While overall he doesn't have it, he can come in for a few snaps here and there and catch a bad defense off guard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The thing with Lindquist is he has actually has some good parts to his game. He can run and he can really throw the deep ball. While overall he doesn't have it, he can come in for a few snaps here and there and catch a bad defense off guard.

Lindy has basically all the physical attributes checked off. He just doesn't have IT.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lindy has basically all the physical attributes checked off. He just doesn't have IT.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2015

Hello, my name is "DogBrain" Lindquist.

I'm here to... uh, wait... huh?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The Jack Lockner Story