Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

how to get a suite?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

Well the first thing you should do is find out how much a suite costs. Then you want to withdraw that amount from your bank. Ok so then you're going to take that cash and put it in a pile in your backyard. Then you're going to pour some gasoline on that pile. Then lay in the cash and light a match. And presto, job done.

Get in the watta! Get back in the watta!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    Holy shit, this might be the worst home schedule I've ever seen. Complete fucking dreck. If one of my friends offered me a ticket to most of those games, we would cease to be friends.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Holy shit, this might be the worst home schedule I've ever seen. Complete fucking dreck. If one of my friends offered me a ticket to most of those games, we would cease to be friends.

You have friends?
  • Options
    Founders Club

You have friends?
    My mom
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You have friends?
    My mom
    Not your two dads?
  • Options
    Founders Club

You have friends?
    My mom
    Not your two dads?
    Them too
  • Options
    Founders Club

UW ticket office called me a couple weeks ago asking if I was getting season tickets. I said no. He asked why? I said have you looked at the schedule. He then explained how good a schedule it is: Arizona and Utah were both top 25 last year! And everybody plays D2 teams now. I said goodbye.

TL, DR
    W, JW. They must think that the entire fanbase is fucking stupid. There are probably some doogs out there that will eat that shit up and hate their money, but any Dawg with half a brain can see(even Grandpa Sankey) this is one of the worst home schedules I can ever remember. Our athletic department is so out of touch with reality it's pathetic.
  • Options
    huskyfavrehuskyfavre Member Posts: 121
    edited August 2015
    brchco12 said:

Planning a 30th birthday party weekend for a buddy and was trying to look into getting a suite for the sac state shitshow. Where do all you rich successful supermodel bangers sell your suites for games you're not miserable and pathetic enough to attend?

My rule of thumb: if I have to ask how to do something, it's a bad idea.

YMMV

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I think suites are Chatch's and Damone's department.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club
    Yeah thanks for everyone's response, but this was pretty much a PM to @chatch.

For the record UW ticket office has yet to call or email back.

#butwhydoestheticketofficesuck?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I think suites are Chatch's and Damone's department.

Lowe's has a suite?