Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obamacare cost jobs?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2015

usgovernmentdebt.us/spending_chart_1999_2019USr_H0t
    2008 it was 12.55. In 2016 its estimated to be 22.5

washingtonexaminer.com/jobs-shock-100-of-female-employment-gains-taken-by-foreigners-since-2007/article/2569824
    bls.gov/webapps/legacy/cpsatab7.htm
    All of the employment gains among women since the recession hit in December 2007 have been taken by foreigners, even at a time when the numbers of U.S.-born women surged more than 600,000, according to new federal statistics.

Sorry...call it Obama's war on American women...

Need proof on the other accurate data points on Obama's shitty economy?

Now go crawl into a hole and cry yourself to sleep for suffering from whatever disease you appear to have that results in a declining IQ on almost a daily basis. Hey...I would say it would make you eligible for disability payments but I'm guessing you are already milking that cow.

You don't even use the correct chart. You linked to risk gross government debt, not federal debt. So really the number went from $11.9 trillion to an estimated $9 trillion. That's not double.

For you workers chart, first is only 25+. What about the rest of the workers? Second, extend that chart to 2015. I see a clear trend.

Did you actually go into the BLS website and look at the stats? It shows 800k more native born women are working now. From 62.1 million to 62.9 million. Your news source totally lied to you. And you bought it. Fuck you are stupid.

Normally I would think a post like that is a wooosh. But your past posting history suggests otherwise.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I should expect a moron like you not to be able to understand how to use the govt website.

I'll give you instructions:
    1) Click here: bls.gov/webapps/legacy/cpsatab7.htm
    2) Under "Women", click the box for "Foreign born, 16 years and over" -> "Civilian noninstitutional population" -> "Employed"
    3) Under "Women", click the box for "Native born, 16 years and over" -> "Civilian noninstitutional population" -> "Employed"
    4) Click the button "Retrieve Data"

Article claim: "Jobs shock: 100% of female employment gains taken by foreigners since 2007"

Foreign Born Female Workers:
    Dec 2007: 9041, July 2015 10028

Native Born Female Workers:
    Dec 2007: 59332, July 2015 59258

Whooo..hoo...part time is down, what 5%/yearly from 2013 so now its only up 170% from pre-recession levels? But, 6 YEARS AFTER the end of the recession it can't be due to the policies put in place by Obama.

Moron.

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    All that chart shows, is that as the economy improved from 07 to 09, more people in general went back to work. And as more people return to work, that will naturally increase the number of people in all categories of hours per week.

Again, if you can't find a better job with better hours, improve your skills. It isn't Obama's fault that you didn't pay attention in school and dropped out or graduated with a PolySci degree.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    OZONE said:

All that chart shows, is that as the economy improved from 07 to 09, more people in general went back to work. And as more people return to work, that will naturally increase the number of people in all categories of hours per week.

Again, if you can't find a better job with better hours, improve your skills. It isn't Obama's fault that you didn't pay attention in school and dropped out or graduated with a PolySci degree.

Funny...its 2015 now.

2 Peas in a pod...

• Options
    edited August 2015

OZONE said:

Funny...its 2015 now.

And you still haven't found a better job?

What skills do you have for which you can't find work?

There are a lot of full time job openings out there if you have the skills.
  • Options
    That's your response?

I guess its better than misreading the BLS website...a brilliant comparison of Speed limit IQs responses from dumb and dumber...
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,869
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    d2d said:

How would you know ? You can't even conjugate a verb.

HR, YK.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Holy shit HondaFS.

Everything about Obama's jobs and economic record points to it being shitty, from it being the worst recovery since WW2, there being 2X the number of part time employees now as there were in 2007 (yeah, cause the Obamacare impact would only start at the end of 2013...effin moron), to having 2X the debt, to having salaries decreasing for 80% of Americans, to having record number of people out of the workforce, to having 45+ million still on SNAP, to what was the new info this weekend...every female job created since 2007 went to an immigrant or something...sounds like a war on women now as well, etc. etc.

And yet you are the dumb fuck that finds 1 article every so often from some moron (a Motley Fool blogger with an obsession with the marijuana industry now...really?) and uses that to validate your speed-limit IQ view of the world. Amazing.

I'm guessing a hobby of yours is looking at shiny objects as well?

Fuck you are stupid. You actually believe that shit you type?

Not to mention your news source blasted obamacare saying it would crater jobs. Not sure what stats you have but any job growth is the exact opposite of cratering.
    I like to trumpet an uptick in part time low paying jobs,while incomes remain stagnant.

I also like to do it when celebrating the same President who railroaded another trade agreement that will ship even more good paying jobs off-shore. IWILTD.
    Read for comprehension.
  • Options

That's your response?

Tell me which part you were too stupid to comprehend, and I'll try to rephrase it for you.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Funny...its 2015 now.

Which is funny because the Democratic Party gets a lot of their votes from people without these skills you love to talk about.
    And yet... you guys are the ones crying here that you can't find full time work. And that you think it's Obama's fault.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,599
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Funny...its 2015 now.

Which is funny because the Democratic Party gets a lot of their votes from people without these skills you love to talk about.
    And yet... you guys are the ones crying here that you can't find full time work. And that you think it's Obama's fault.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,587
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2015
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Funny...its 2015 now.

Cracks me up every time you say this shit when half your state and 81% of your alma mater are serving my table and making my coffee in Portland/Vancouver.

But OZONE from little old McMinnville with his Econ degree is sure showing me what real job skills are. Pretty sure white people are doing just fine in the job market, I know I am. Doesn't mean I can't point out fucktarded economic policies when I see them.
  • Options

I should expect a moron like you not to be able to understand how to use the govt website.

2) Under "Women", click the box for "Foreign born, 16 years and over" -> "Civilian noninstitutional population" -> "Employed"
    3) Under "Women", click the box for "Native born, 16 years and over" -> "Civilian noninstitutional population" -> "Employed"

Article claim: "Jobs shock: 100% of female employment gains taken by foreigners since 2007"

Whooo..hoo...part time is down, what 5%/yearly from 2013 so now its only up 170% from pre-recession levels? But, 6 YEARS AFTER the end of the recession it can't be due to the policies put in place by Obama.

Moron.

Why would you use December 2007? That's the month the recession started. Let's use a more reasonable time. Try January 2009. It went from 57,911 to 59,258.

Fuck you are stupid. But keep believing your news source that wasn't to use stats from before the recession. Which make zero sense.
  • Options
    haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Funny...its 2015 now.

Cracks me up every time you say this shit when half your state and 81% of your alma mater are serving my table and making my coffee in Portland/Vancouver.

But OZONE from little old McMinnville with his Econ degree is sure showing me what real job skills are. Pretty sure white people are doing just fine in the job market, I know I am. Doesn't mean I can't point out fucktarded economic policies when I see them.
    You sure have an issue with Linfield.

Did they turn you down?

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Funny...its 2015 now.

Did they turn you down?

We had Linfield and Southern on this bored.

HTH
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,587
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Funny...its 2015 now.

Did they turn you down?

Retards from my high school football team with 3.4's wouldn't even go there. But please, don't let me get in the way of your pretend liberal elitism.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Moron.

Why would you use December 2007? That's the month the recession started. Let's use a more reasonable time. Try January 2009. It went from 57,911 to 59,258.

Fuck you are stupid. But keep believing your news source that wasn't to use stats from before the recession. Which make zero sense.
    Was it hard to read the first three or four times, or did you just not understand it until I had to point it out to you?

And why would anyone use the last month before the recession to compare how 6 YEARS of "recovery" has been for American-born females. I wonder what the definition of RECOVERY means...

God you are a dull one...I see why OZONE sticks up for you. Makes his freeway speed-limit IQ seem like Mensa in comparison. Two peas in a pod...

• Options

2001400ex said:

Moron.

Was it hard to read the first three or four times, or did you just not understand it until I had to point it out to you?

And why would anyone use the last month before the recession to compare how 6 YEARS of "recovery" has been for American-born females. I wonder what the definition of RECOVERY means...

God you are a dull one...I see why OZONE sticks up for you. Makes his freeway speed-limit IQ seem like Mensa in comparison. Two peas in a pod...

I have an 8th grade education, remember? So bear with me when sometimes I don't read everything. But I'm smart enough to know that blaming job losses prior to Obama being elected on Obama and calling it Obama's war on women is FS.

Yes read up, that's what you did.