Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obamacare cost jobs?

13»

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I should expect a moron like you not to be able to understand how to use the govt website.

I'll give you instructions:
    1) Click here: bls.gov/webapps/legacy/cpsatab7.htm
    2) Under "Women", click the box for "Foreign born, 16 years and over" -> "Civilian noninstitutional population" -> "Employed"
    3) Under "Women", click the box for "Native born, 16 years and over" -> "Civilian noninstitutional population" -> "Employed"
    4) Click the button "Retrieve Data"

Article claim: "Jobs shock: 100% of female employment gains taken by foreigners since 2007"

Foreign Born Female Workers:
    Dec 2007: 9041, July 2015 10028

Native Born Female Workers:
    Dec 2007: 59332, July 2015 59258

Whooo..hoo...part time is down, what 5%/yearly from 2013 so now its only up 170% from pre-recession levels? But, 6 YEARS AFTER the end of the recession it can't be due to the policies put in place by Obama.

Moron.

Why would you use December 2007? That's the month the recession started. Let's use a more reasonable time. Try January 2009. It went from 57,911 to 59,258.

Fuck you are stupid. But keep believing your news source that wasn't to use stats from before the recession. Which make zero sense.
    Was it hard to read the first three or four times, or did you just not understand it until I had to point it out to you?

And why would anyone use the last month before the recession to compare how 6 YEARS of "recovery" has been for American-born females. I wonder what the definition of RECOVERY means...

God you are a dull one...I see why OZONE sticks up for you. Makes his freeway speed-limit IQ seem like Mensa in comparison. Two peas in a pod...

I have an 8th grade education, remember? So bear with me when sometimes I don't read everything. But I'm smart enough to know that blaming job losses prior to Obama being elected on Obama and calling it Obama's war on women is FS.

Yes read up, that's what you did.
    Recovery: a return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.

I'm not blaming the losses. I'm blaming the lack of recovery after 6 years. Try and keep up next time.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I should expect a moron like you not to be able to understand how to use the govt website.

2) Under "Women", click the box for "Foreign born, 16 years and over" -> "Civilian noninstitutional population" -> "Employed"
    3) Under "Women", click the box for "Native born, 16 years and over" -> "Civilian noninstitutional population" -> "Employed"

Article claim: "Jobs shock: 100% of female employment gains taken by foreigners since 2007"

Whooo..hoo...part time is down, what 5%/yearly from 2013 so now its only up 170% from pre-recession levels? But, 6 YEARS AFTER the end of the recession it can't be due to the policies put in place by Obama.

Moron.

Why would you use December 2007? That's the month the recession started. Let's use a more reasonable time. Try January 2009. It went from 57,911 to 59,258.

Fuck you are stupid. But keep believing your news source that wasn't to use stats from before the recession. Which make zero sense.
    Was it hard to read the first three or four times, or did you just not understand it until I had to point it out to you?

And why would anyone use the last month before the recession to compare how 6 YEARS of "recovery" has been for American-born females. I wonder what the definition of RECOVERY means...

God you are a dull one...I see why OZONE sticks up for you. Makes his freeway speed-limit IQ seem like Mensa in comparison. Two peas in a pod...

I have an 8th grade education, remember? So bear with me when sometimes I don't read everything. But I'm smart enough to know that blaming job losses prior to Obama being elected on Obama and calling it Obama's war on women is FS.

I'm not blaming the losses. I'm blaming the lack of recovery after 6 years. Try and keep up next time.

Then you should compare to 2000. We haven't had a good economy since then.

Regardless, you stated it was Obama's war on women. Clearly you are fucktarded.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Moron.

That's a broad stroke....the "but...but...Bush" response.

They don't have the breakdown (that I'm aware of) by foreign-born and American born, but they have the totals:
    bls.gov/cps/wlf-databook-2012.pdf

1999: 62,042 employed civilian females
    2007: 67,792 employed civilian females

That's a gain of over 5 million for females alone between economic cycles. Why again did you want to bring this data up?

Keep gurgling...
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Moron.

They don't have the breakdown (that I'm aware of) by foreign-born and American born, but they have the totals:

That's a gain of over 5 million for females alone between economic cycles. Why again did you want to bring this data up?

Keep gurgling...
    Holy fuck you are stupid. You do know the recession started in 2001, not 1999, right? So you take the peak in 2007 to compare to now, then you use 2 years prior to the peak to compare to 2007.

You are better than that. Oh wait.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Moron.

Keep gurgling...
    Holy fuck you are stupid. You do know the recession started in 2001, not 1999, right? So you take the peak in 2007 to compare to now, then you use 2 years prior to the peak to compare to 2007.

To make you feel better:
    2000: 63,586 employed civilian females
    2001: 63,737 employed civilian females

2008: 67,876 employed civilian females

Pick whatever group makes you feel warm at night...they still destroy Obama's shitty record.

Keep gurgling moron...
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Moron.

Keep gurgling...

To make you feel better:
    2000: 63,586 employed civilian females
    2001: 63,737 employed civilian females

2008: 67,876 employed civilian females

Pick whatever group makes you feel warm at night...they still destroy Obama's shitty record.

Keep gurgling moron...
    Ok but lets look at actual facts.

Jan 1993 - 53,683
    Jan 2001 - 63,772
    Jan 2009 - 66,674
    July 2015 - 69,286

photo Screenshot_2015-08-12-19-26-39_zps3o3ylzbz.png

photo Screenshot_2015-08-12-19-26-43_zpsft4gkbf6.png

In other words, Obama = Bush. But keep gurgling your fucked up news source that spews lies and misinformation.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Selectively picking dates to make you feel better, all to come to the conclusion that in the best possible light Obama = Bush (not a high standard to start).

This still ignores the original point which got your panties in a wad, which is Obama has a war on American women. After all, why are 50% (for your selectively chosen timeframe) to 100% (before the last recession to now) female jobs going to foreign-born females?

Road sign IQ...its sad.

• Options

Selectively picking dates to make you feel better, all to come to the conclusion that in the best possible light Obama = Bush (not a high standard to start).

This still ignores the original point which got your panties in a wad, which is Obama has a war on American women. After all, why are 50% (for your selectively chosen timeframe) to 100% (before the last recession to now) female jobs going to foreign-born females?

Road sign IQ...its sad.

You are not very observant. Look at those dates again. Fucktard. Check inauguration months.
  • Options
    I didn't know the economic cycles managed to sync exactly with election cycles. Must be amazing on how they do that.

And keep ignoring the original point. I would if I was you...you've got nothing to stand on.
  • Options

I didn't know the economic cycles managed to sync exactly with election cycles. Must be amazing on how they do that.

And keep ignoring the original point. I would if I was you...you've got nothing to stand on.

The original point? You mean the one where I discussed whether obamacare cost jobs and you got distracted with the shiny object over here about foreign born bitches. Where your news source lied to you.