Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason rumor alert

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pat_hm said:

Richt is a myth. Given the talent he's had to work in recent years he's never been able to capitalize and turn it into big time wins. He hasn't won the conference since 2005.

I'm sure when Eason went out to Athens they showed him a good time and got him laid but he'll always be an outsider in the south. I hope the rumors are true but it seems like his mind is made up along with his dad that he is going to attend UGA.

Richt is a good coach. He recruits well and constantly competes. Saying he hasn't won the SEC since 2005 is dumb when the SEC has won the natty for 8 years straight after that.

He runs a top 10 program that has been a few 4th quarter drives away from beating the eventual champ multiple years. Saban has shat the bed the past two years, does he suck?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

pat_hm said:

Richt is a myth. Given the talent he's had to work in recent years he's never been able to capitalize and turn it into big time wins. He hasn't won the conference since 2005.

I'm sure when Eason went out to Athens they showed him a good time and got him laid but he'll always be an outsider in the south. I hope the rumors are true but it seems like his mind is made up along with his dad that he is going to attend UGA.

Richt is a good coach. He recruits well and constantly competes. Saying he hasn't won the SEC since 2005 is dumb when the SEC has won the natty for 8 years straight after that.

He runs a top 10 program that has been a few 4th quarter drives away from beating the eventual champ multiple years. Saban has shat the bed the past two years, does he suck?
    Richt is an okay coach for an elite program. They could and should do better. Some of his teams have been loaded.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2015
    Doogles said:

pat_hm said:

So you're saying 22-4 with 2 BCS bowl berths is worse than 18-8 with no BCS bowl berths in a weak ass SEC East? That's coog logic right there.

edit: Check that. Even coogs are not that FS.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

Doogles said:

pat_hm said:

So you're saying 22-4 with 2 BCS bowl berths is worse than 18-8 with no BCS bowl berths in a weak ass SEC East? That's coog logic right there.

edit: Check that. Even coogs are not that FS.
    What are you talking about? I never said Richt is better than Saban. Georgia has been a sliver away during Richts tenure during the most dominant run by a conference in ncaa football. He's won 2 sugar bowls so I don't know what you mean by the BCS thing.