Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason rumor alert

A guy on doogman who claims to know Eason's mom's best friend says that ol' Skinny is not happy about Georgia taking this girl as a qb in their 2017 class

Her name is Bailey Hockman and is the #5 qb in the cuntry according to Scout for the 2017 class (so another likely 5-star recruit).

The poster claims this could help UW's chances at getting Eason but he is also taking a look at...

WSU

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    CerseiEyeRoll.gif
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Maybe it's PLSS who has this connection.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eason to WSU makes sense if you follow the narrative that he is an insecure, pampered 5-star that needs to start immediately without having competition breathing down his neck.

The only stuff I know about Eason is from this bored so i'm not sure if there is any truth to his personality and overbearing family, but it appears PT and stats >>>>> winning for this kid.

Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Doogles said:

Eason to WSU makes sense if you follow the narrative that he is an insecure, pampered 5-star that needs to start immediately without having competition breathing down his neck.

The only stuff I know about Eason is from this bored so i'm not sure if there is any truth to his personality and overbearing family, but it appears PT and stats >>>>> winning for this kid.

If he backs out of the Georgia commitment and heads to Wazzu where he will have an easy path to the job ... then he is who many here thought he was.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Huh?

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Ballbag's post about Southerners loving their own was a great one.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Kyle Allen is a proxy here for Eason.

#1QB nationally from Arizona, turned down Pac12 to go to A&M. Okay true frosh year. But now a Texas HS wunderkind and Aggies legacy comes up behind him the next class...wtf you think gon' happen

Bench Yankee. No clue why Eason would shut it down for Georgia of all places. So odd.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    He's supposed to enroll early at Georgia. If that changes that would be the development to look for in terms of him changing his mind.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

#1QB nationally from Arizona, turned down Pac12 to go to A&M. Okay true frosh year. But now a Texas HS wunderkind and Aggies legacy comes up behind him the next class...wtf you think gon' happen

Bench Yankee. No clue why Eason would shut it down for Georgia of all places. So odd.

No one in Texas thinks of people from Arizona as Yankees.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

He's not going to WSU.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

No one in Texas thinks of people from Arizona as Yankees.
    Everyone north of Waco is a Yankee, hth.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Richt is a myth. Given the talent he's had to work in recent years he's never been able to capitalize and turn it into big time wins. He hasn't won the conference since 2005.

I'm sure when Eason went out to Athens they showed him a good time and got him laid but he'll always be an outsider in the south. I hope the rumors are true but it seems like his mind is made up along with his dad that he is going to attend UGA.