Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ever hear of Stanford?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Ever hear of Stanford?

Stanford called...
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I can never blame a kid who choo(ry
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just watched his Hudl. Definitely a great looking prospect.
  • Options

I was watching a receiver last year, I can't remember who it was – – it could've been one of ours – – and they were playing Loyola. David Long absolutely jumped off the film… I was like, who is that?

He's a Baller, too bad he's going to Stanford.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I was watching a receiver last year, I can't remember who it was – – it could've been one of ours – – and they were playing Loyola. David Long absolutely jumped off the film… I was like, who is that?

I hate Stanford.

Apparently we are doing well with Byron Murphy for now, but unfortuantely he has grade issues. And I am sure if he gets his grades in order he will go to A&M or something anways.
  • Options

I hate Stanford.

Apparently we are doing well with Byron Murphy for now, but unfortuantely he has grade issues. And I am sure if he gets his grades in order he will go to A&M or something anways.
    I think we can McClatcher Murphy.

I think A&M will have sexier people who are more likely to qualify… And my guess is we'll get him qualified.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I hate Stanford.

I think A&M will have sexier people who are more likely to qualify… And my guess is we'll get him qualified.
    If we can get him I'd be ecstatic.

Still upset that Rapp is a 3 star, it's hogwash.
  • Options

I hate Stanford.

I'm not saying we will get him, don't twist. I'm just saying—with the current variables—my crystal ball is 81% locked in for Murphy to Washington.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I hate Stanford.

I'm not saying we will get him, don't twist. I'm just saying—with the current variables—my crystal ball is 81% locked in for Murphy to Washington.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b-i0XknSnM
  • Options

I hate Stanford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b-i0XknSnM
    God damn right!
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    From what I saw elsewhere, Long tweeted he would be announcing and mentioned USC, Stanford, and UCLA in the tweet. Lars then asked him about UW and he said they are still in it. If he was picking UW, I don't think he would have forgotten to mention them in his tweet.

Ektard has been saying lately that UW is where Long wants to go but Stanford's education may pull him that way.

I don't see Murphy coming to UW but you never know. My guess is we get either Bryant or Gilchrist
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would be more than fine with Gilchrist and Love. Both are solid prospects and they should be able to redshirt as long as the CB's on the roster don't transfer.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Yep:

Long > Stanford

Murphy > Texas Agriculture & Mining University

Love = DAWGS

Gilchrist = DAWGS

Myles Bryant > Powder Blue with cursive on their helemts

I would be more than fine with Gilchrist and Love. Both are solid prospects and they should be able to redshirt as long as the CB's on the roster don't transfer.

• Options
    Insider info says we are looking good for Murph.