Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The kind of deal that a winning organization makes
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great player. Glad this was taken care of.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The rest of the NFL is fucked for the next 4 years. Really, there isn't anyone else on the team that needs to be locked up long term. The rest of the players are expendable. It's incredible what Schneider has done.

Flagged for forgetting that Bevell fucking stupid is still on the coaching staff.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2015

The rest of the NFL is fucked for the next 4 years. Really, there isn't anyone else on the team that needs to be locked up long term. The rest of the players are expendable. It's incredible what Schneider has done.

I'm not quite that confident, but so long as Schneider doesn't screw up the supporting cast much, this team ought to win at least 10 games a year for several years. It's still weird to have the Seahawks and their players in the spotlight after years of obscurity. Even in '05, it was like the Falcons or Cardinals made the Super Bowl to the national media. Now the Seahawks get hella media attention. Yeah, I wrote hella.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm not quite that confident, but so long as Schneider doesn't screw up the supporting cast much, this team ought to win at least 10 games a year for several years. It's still weird to have the Seahawks and their players in the spotlight after years of obscurity. Even in '05, it was like the Falcons or Cardinals made the Super Bowl to the national media. Now the Seahawks get hella media attention. Yeah, I wrote hella.
    hella true