Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Name your most embarrasing doog moment (deserves it's own thread)

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    edited January 2019
    “For all have dooged and fallen short of the glory of Dawgfather.” - The Apostle Paul

I dooged hard before this season began believing we were going to win the Natty again, not someday, but next Monday. But, I sanctified myself by not attending a single game this season after the bed shitting against Auburn.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Doogles said:

So fucking true.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    When I was excited J. Smiff left for the Beavs and we got Hamwallet. "Thank. fucking. god!" I proclaimed to the heaven's, all the while I was believing the gods were cleansing my soul with a nice rain... they were actually pissing on me.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,196

I probably thought Gilby couldn't fuck up our team in '03 and that we'd win 10-11 games. I remember I took a first class flight to Columbus to watch us shit the bed against the Buckeyes. It was hard to explain to my ex-wife why we got beat so bad and used our upgrade on that shit.

EX-Wife???
    That's my takeaway from this thread. Paging @Dennis_DeYoung
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    Doogles said:

Thump said:

I attended the UCLA game last year, thinking we had a chance.

My 5'3" 105 pound Asian GF that I took with me kept saying "our QB sucks... even I could do better than that".

Pics or it's a dude.
    As long as he looks like a girl from the back...
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    I believed UW would be able to score rather easily on tOSU because they had a shit defense and couldn't stop the run, and the defense would stop the passing attack.

Told my friends it would be like the UCLA game where Browning throws 11 times and Gaskin gets 27 carries and the entire team rushes 51 times.

Figured it would be Just methodical rushing down their throats to protect the defense against a high powered offense.

Bush giving Browning a choice with RPO in the first half fucked all of that up. Second half called runs proved the strategy would have worked, but I was a Doog for believing they'd do it from the start.
  • ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    Having supreme confidence that despite our shitty offense, our great defense would do enough to beat Okie State comfortably in the Cactus Bowl Pete’s first year and that we’d get decent weather. I know we suck in Arizona, but it’s just against ASU & UA. Never forget the Cowboy fat-fuck player of the game

I’ve never been colder at a football game, it was colder at kickoff in Tempe than it was in Seattle.

Sitting on a cactus would be more comfortable
  • azumahazumah Member Posts: 21

azumah said:

The only one I haven't seen that I dooged over was Chris Handy transferring. I'm sick remembering how excited I got over those recruiting classes.

I thought he came to UW out of high school?
    I'm pretty sure he transferred from Nevada-Reno. I think he had a pick 6 against us, and then was going to transfer. Dawgman had him (or whoever the transfer was) as a secret commit for awhile. You had to buy a premium subscription to see who he was.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    I thought Browning could lead the biggest Rosebowl comeback of all time.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

1. Wanted Mora....bad. Because he was a DAWG who BLEED purple and WANTED to be here.
    2. Called Into Gasmans show, got nervous and hit all the cliches. “First time caller, love your show, do you know the status of Beano for the opener? I’ll take my answer off the air”. I had a friend with me who busts my balls about it still 25 years later.

Now that is a confession.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,012 Founders Club
    @Baseman told me at the TSIO tailgate that Jack was gonna prove all us haters at HH wrong with a Rose Bowl win middle finger. I contemplated the thought for a moment or two which is pretty Doogish (in the bastardized meaning of the word).
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    The week before whoregon I had to do the umpteeth required pw change of the year on my work computer. I was dooging ballz and decided I’ll use something related to my dwags as we’re on our way to an undeafeated season.

Long story short, we lost to Oregon and cal (even though we always fucking lose to cal) and it’s all my fault for cursing us with the dreaded favorite sports team password.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    My 100% all time favorite is Dennis and Coker thinking we were going to get Togiai on the pod when he had the in-home with Meyer that night.

He committed to OSU that night on the visit. Could not have been more wrong.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited January 2019

The week before whoregon I had to do the umpteeth required pw change of the year on my work computer. I was dooging ballz and decided I’ll use something related to my dwags as we’re on our way to an undeafeated season.

Long story short, we lost to Oregon and cal (even though we always fucking lose to cal) and it’s all my fault for cursing us with the dreaded favorite sports team password.

You were dooging pretty damn hard if you thought a 5-1 team was going undefeated.
    He meant Undefeated fans, the kind that will never lose a party.