Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Name your most embarrasing doog moment (deserves it's own thread)

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I thought we? would beat Bama.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Being pumped for Brock “Heisman” Huard right before he got destroyed by Nebraska. Drank my sorrows away and puked all over some dudes back trying to race out of the bar.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,996
    I got on a plane to go watch Sark get years worth of payback in person, in the desert. We left at halftime 29-7 @Pitchfork51 53-24 final.

Fully fucked and finished where we belonged, Denny's. Called a cab, took forever, got in. He drove us across the parking lot and dropped us off at the hotel.

• TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    Fuck, where do I start. I thought Jake Locker was a modern age weapon that college football hadn't seen before. I thought that Ty was a good hire. Mainly because his past coaching stops had really hamstrung him from the fast strategy types that couldn't qualify academically. So he'd be able to recruit better at UW and the black kids would think he's really dope because Ty is black. Like they'd sit around talking about rap music to bond.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Fuck, where do I start. I thought Jake Locker was a modern age weapon that college football hadn't seen before. I thought that Ty was a good hire. Mainly because his past coaching stops had really hamstrung him from the fast strategy types that couldn't qualify academically. So he'd be able to recruit better at UW and the black kids would think he's really dope because Ty is black. Like they'd sit around talking about rap music to bond.

I thought he was going to sway Jonathan Stewart to decommit from Oregon just because he was black.
  • MotownMotown Member Posts: 145
    When Keith price took over for locker and started out on fire. I thought he would take us to heights Locker never could. Thought he was better than Griffin in that bowl game and better QBs overall if it weren't for Holt. Part of me still believes that and wishes he was on the 2018 team because he would have been better than Haskins.

I also thought asa, Jeremiah Martin, Joe ngata, Kyle Ford would all comitt to UW because... Why wouldn't they?

In a lonely dark corner of my doogdom , I believe colson yankoff is the answer to a style of offense that gets us over the top

My name is Motown and I'm a doogaholic
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911 Swaye's Wigwam
    Whole lotta dead people poasts in this thread.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I thought sark was the 3rd best coach in the conference prior to 2012, thought Holt was holding him back.
    I turned after the trust issues game.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,196

I got on a plane to go watch Sark get years worth of payback in person, in the desert. We left at halftime 29-7 @Pitchfork51 53-24 final.

Fully fucked and finished where we belonged, Denny's. Called a cab, took forever, got in. He drove us across the parking lot and dropped us off at the hotel.

I was at that abortion. That's where I learned that USC was targeting Sark.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Defending Willingham and Ed Donatell. Donatell had the defense practicing harder than ever. I saw it with my own eyes.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    dooged it big time after newweasel was canned - Mrs Lebam and I decided to travel to every PAC 10 stadium and see an away game. First game we pick is at Cal - we didn't lose, we got annihilated 156-7 thus are traveling to all the stadiums died in beserkley.

Riding the BART back to Frisco some asshole asked me how the game went - I told him that the huskies bloodied the bears' fists up against our faces until the bears couldn't take it anymore.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,677 Founders Club

Yeah...it's this kind of thinking that makes for pussified liberals
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Whole lotta dead people poasts in this thread.

Dooging kills!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856

What was worse? The 2013 game when Sark had the number one rushing offense in the pac and ended the half with -5 yards?

The Danny Sullivan squat holt snort hail Mary (not really a hail Mary with 2 guys open)?

2017 13-7 with 3 missed field goals?

2015 Browning throwing 60 times while up by 3 scores?

I love you guys.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited January 2019

What was worse? The 2013 game when Sark had the number one rushing offense in the pac and ended the half with -5 yards?

The Danny Sullivan squat holt snort hail Mary (not really a hail Mary with 2 guys open)?

2017 13-7 with 3 missed field goals?

2015 Browning throwing 60 times while up by 3 scores?

I love you guys.
    2017 shit show and Sully are tied for me