Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leaked Documents: US Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

2»

Comments

• Options
    i predict the U.S. wins World War 3 rather easily
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2013
    vadawg said:

Exactly what the elite want you to think, and for the US Citizen to do. How much $ will the elite make off of the poor losing their lives? Who funds both sides of any war?........Bankers. Who fights the wars?........NOT the banking elite or their families.

The "History" that you're speaking about is the "History" that was written by the same people that always write history....the victors. And guess who the "victors" are.......Bankers, the elite families, and their cohorts.

I think you need to understand the true history of the Western World over the past 400 years.

Check this out.

There might be something wrong with me but my reaction is alright let's go. If the US was a force for good and peace I think that would be better. But looking at the history of civilization, peace doesn't really seem like an option. At some point World War 3 is gonna happen. Our military is really strong right now and I don't think China and Russia really want it. So fuck it, lets step on their throats and find out.

IBM sold stuff to the Germans NAZIs!!1!!1!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    vadawg said:

Video that should be watched.

Don't take my word for it, watch/listen to the video closely. Then, look at the linked documents. As usual, evidence against the "official story" is much greater than the bullshit propaganda filled evidence tptb are spewing (and being believed by the fucking sheep/citizens of the western world).

If domino's fall, WW3 is possible. China and Russia will not just sit and allow this type of shit to continue to take place. Wake up people.

The problem with this spin is that it ignores that drastic changes that have taken place in the middle east over the years. If anything Obama has taken a very cautious route in involvement. He's out of Iraq and on the verge of getting out of afghanistan. He built a coalition with France as a big player to help oust gaddafi. I don't see it as WWIII. The danger here is more like a widespread arab civil war. Nobody in Russia, China, Europe, or the US wants to fight each other over it. It would be more like this proxy shit.