Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leaked Documents: US Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
Video that should be watched.

Don't take my word for it, watch/listen to the video closely. Then, look at the linked documents. As usual, evidence against the "official story" is much greater than the bullshit propaganda filled evidence tptb are spewing (and being believed by the fucking sheep/citizens of the western world).

If domino's fall, WW3 is possible. China and Russia will not just sit and allow this type of shit to continue to take place. Wake up people.

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    There might be something wrong with me but my reaction is alright let's go. If the US was a force for good and peace I think that would be better. But looking at the history of civilization, peace doesn't really seem like an option. At some point World War 3 is gonna happen. Our military is really strong right now and I don't think China and Russia really want it. So fuck it, lets step on their throats and find out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Exactly what the elite want you to think, and for the US Citizen to do. How much $ will the elite make off of the poor losing their lives? Who funds both sides of any war?........Bankers. Who fights the wars?........NOT the banking elite or their families.

The "History" that you're speaking about is the "History" that was written by the same people that always write history....the victors. And guess who the "victors" are.......Bankers, the elite families, and their cohorts.

I think you need to understand the true history of the Western World over the past 400 years.

Check this out.

There might be something wrong with me but my reaction is alright let's go. If the US was a force for good and peace I think that would be better. But looking at the history of civilization, peace doesn't really seem like an option. At some point World War 3 is gonna happen. Our military is really strong right now and I don't think China and Russia really want it. So fuck it, lets step on their throats and find out.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to think the elite need all these conspiracies to be the elite
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At least you didn't put "theory" in with "Conspiracies"....it's a start.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't see any causation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I will take the last 400 years over the previous billion or so.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,700
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pressing. China and Russia want none of us, China especially.

In the big scheme of things, NOGAF about countries like Libya and Syria
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    If I like the last 400 years or Western Civilization, can I keep it?

Shit, I will settle for the last 50.

The truth is, even though some terrible stuff happens, human history has never seen a time that is more peaceful, and prosperous for so many people. The countries/people that carry out the terrible stuff today, are the ones that have a culture that does not embrace some form of personal liberty and a free market system The result is pissed off, oppressed, miserable people.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    WW3 over Syria? I el oh el'd
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You do know that Iran has a mutual defense pact with Syria? You do know that China and Russia will fight for one of the largest oil deposit left in the world (Iran). If Syria is attacked, Iran must defend it or cut all ties. If Iran defends Syria, the Western Powers will go after Iran. If Iran is attacked, Russia and China won't just allow the West to take that deposit without some retribution. You do know who holds most of the US Treasury debt (outside the FED)...right? Yeah, that would be China.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The countries/people that carry out the terrible stuff today, are the ones that have a culture that does not embrace some form of personal liberty and a free market system The result is pissed off, oppressed, miserable people.

Well, you just described the US to a tee. The US with a Free Market System is like saying China is a Free Market System. Who controls the US Markets? It sure as hell isn't the US Citizen! It's the corporations.

Have any of you even watched or read the shit I posted? If not, then don't comment, because the comments will be from the viewpoint of what the MSM has shoved down your throats since you were born. Which is mostly lies, in order to keep the status quo in power.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

You do know that Iran has a mutual defense pact with Syria? You do know that China and Russia will fight for one of the largest oil deposit left in the world (Iran). If Syria is attacked, Iran must defend it or cut all ties. If Iran defends Syria, the Western Powers will go after Iran. If Iran is attacked, Russia and China won't just allow the West to take that deposit without some retribution. You do know who holds most of the US Treasury debt (outside the FED)...right? Yeah, that would be China.

That's what they want you to think
  • Options
    vadawg said:

Syria AND Iran...oh shit, why didn't you say so?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

The countries/people that carry out the terrible stuff today, are the ones that have a culture that does not embrace some form of personal liberty and a free market system The result is pissed off, oppressed, miserable people.

Well, you just described the US to a tee. The US with a Free Market System is like saying China is a Free Market System. Who controls the US Markets? It sure as hell isn't the US Citizen! It's the corporations.

Have any of you even watched or read the shit I posted? If not, then don't comment, because the comments will be from the viewpoint of what the MSM has shoved down your throats since you were born. Which is mostly lies, in order to keep the status quo in power.

I've read the stuff you posted and spend almost no time getting important information from the MSM.....
  • Options

vadawg said:

I've read the stuff you posted and spend almost no time getting important information from the MSM.....
    Sure, you probably watch Faux (lol) News religiously.

Typical angry Glen Beck small penis white man.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

Sure, you probably watch Faux (lol) News religiously.

Typical angry Glen Beck small penis white man.
    No Glen Beck. He is helping to prop up the elites. Much like racheal Maddow
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who is watching the watchers?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's a question that no one seems to want to answer. They want you to think the watchers are being watched, but are they?
  • Options

That's a question that no one seems to want to answer. They want you to think the watchers are being watched, but are they?
    Ask the MSM. I'm sure they'll tell us.