Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

a video exists of P Diddy attacking UCLA assistant

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxCXz1jRRdk

On Tupac & Tyler Perry: “Tupac might be a political leader if he was alive, but then again, Tupac might be in a Tyler Perry movie right now, so you don’t know. He might be – Tupac might be the bad, dark-skinned boyfriend and the Tyler Perry movie … I would hope he’s a senator, but he might be kicking Jill Scott down a flight of stairs. In Tyler Perry movies there’s always, OK – there’s a woman and she usually is in a bad relationship and the person she’s in a bad relationship tends to have darker skin. And then she meets a nicer guy – who tends to have lighter skin. And he sweeps her off her feet. And that dark-skinned guy is mean on a level you’ve probably never seen in movies. So, yeah it’s not – it wouldn’t be crazy for Tupac to be kicking Jill Scott down a flight of stairs in a Tyler Perry movie.”

-Chris Rock

At some point Chris Rock put a ton of fucking blanks in his chamber, but this is proof he still has some live rounds left.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2015

Biggie>>>>>>>>Pac

Debate me.

I agree. You can throw on Biggie at a party and create a vibe. He has multiple bangers. Pac is good, but it's more riding in your car alone stuff. He was a talented guy though. Good actor too.

I do think the almost universally accepted premise that these two are the greatest rappers of all time is FS. If Nas died in '96 after his second album, people would probably put him in there.
    I'm sure there are whiter things than judging a rapper by his bangers, but there can't be that many. Fuck, it's that mentality that made JaRule a thing.

ROTNAH
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Biggie>>>>>>>>Pac

Debate me.

I agree. You can throw on Biggie at a party and create a vibe. He has multiple bangers. Pac is good, but it's more riding in your car alone stuff. He was a talented guy though. Good actor too.

I do think the almost universally accepted premise that these two are the greatest rappers of all time is FS. If Nas died in '96 after his second album, people would probably put him in there.
    I'm sure there are whiter things than judging a rapper by his bangers, but there can't be that many. Fuck, it's that mentality that made JaRule a thing.

ROTNAH
    Disagree. Biggie has better, more entertaining songs. Pac was deeper and possibly more talented, but a lot of his music is kind of boring to me. You stack up their best 20 songs and Biggie wins. There is a balance between substance and entertainment. Mos Def is a great rapper, but I'd rather listen to DMX. ACDC and Van Halen over Radiohead. Same concept. I'm not a music critic trying to be the smartest guy in the world with my critiques and opinions. It's not like I'm saying Flo Rida is good.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,914 Founders Club
    Andre Nickatina > Tupac

dnc said:

Biggie>>>>>>>>Pac

Debate me.

ROTNAH
    Disagree. Biggie has better, more entertaining songs. Pac was deeper and possibly more talented, but a lot of his music is kind of boring to me. You stack up their best 20 songs and Biggie wins. There is a balance between substance and entertainment. Mos Def is a great rapper, but I'd rather listen to DMX. ACDC and Van Halen over Radiohead. Same concept. I'm not a music critic trying to be the smartest guy in the world with my critiques and opinions. It's not like I'm saying Flo Rida is good.
    Must just be personal preference but I think Pac's 20 best songs are more entertaining than Biggie's 20 best. Props for recognizing Pac was more talented though. I can't argue with your ACDC/Van Halen over Radiohead poont. Good stuff.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    All eyes on me is straight full of dre "bangers"

Not tupac's favorite, but i think its fucking great

Either disc gets the vibe going at any kind of basement party

All eyes on me is straight full of dre "bangers"

Not tupac's favorite, but i think its fucking great

Book 2 > Book 1
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    One guy made Dead Wrong. The other guy made Dear Mama. Nuff said on that.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846

One guy made Dead Wrong. The other guy made Dear Mama. Nuff said on that.

The Five Stair Steps and Zapp & Roger weep.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Doogles said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Finally get him for 2Pac also while you're at it.

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
    Having 2Pac on that song with the rest of those clowns is surreal. When 2Pac's not rapping it's like the janitorial staff at his studio got on the fucking mic.

Also, those morons are all dressed like they robbed a dumpster that had the contents of Kohl's big and tall section.

Get a decent posse man! Christ.

2Pac is so fucking good that he can be on a song for two verses with some fucking mall janitors dressed in JC Penney rejects and still make it a classic.
    Damn, that's a good post. Pac eventually got a decent posse.

The real posse that was nothing to fuck with is this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfOJaoeE3mQ

I have to share my Sir-Mix-A-Lot story. I knew a girl who lived in Auburn. I'm not gonna put up pics. Anyways, she had a party and Sir-Mix-A-Lot was her neighbor. This was probably 2003 or 2004. He lived in a big house with yellow grass and dead plants. The house had gone to shit too.

Sir Mix was in his front yard grilling and drinking beer with a couple of friends. His friends were two fat, ugly white guys and a meth head looking chick. A couple of us dumb kids went over to say what up to Mix. He was nice enough, whatever. A dumbass kid in the group starts beat boxing and tells Mix to start spitting. He wasn't feeling it and one of the fat, ugly white dudes asked us to go. The end.
    Big houses past their prime with unkempt overgrown yards and rusty basketball hoops without nets depress the shit out of me. Nothing screams peaked ten years ago and hanging on by a royalty check thread like a dilapidated structure tribute to 1993.

Knew a dude in Sac whose family inherited a mansion from their crazy rich grandpa, the family produced zero income the next ten years and the house was frozen in time. Just living off the man's life work and not taking care of his legacy, depressing.

Makes you question saving money for future generations. Had he known how it was going to go down postmortem, you have to believe he would have gone to vegas for a few extra hookers and blow orgies.
    Swass sucked as a song, but it is his biggest money maker.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

You're such a pussy splitskin. Goverment, guns and the word mandatory dont fucking mix well. Most rational people already report. Keep you and your gaybob buddies away from my fucking guns.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club

unless mom yells at us to turn it down
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Arguing about Biggie and Pac is like arguing over which Pac-12 South team was the best at football last year.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club

Arguing about Biggie and Pac is like arguing over which Pac-12 South team was the best at football last year.

unless mom yells at us to turn it down
    my feminine dad hates when I call him that
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Biggie>>>>>>>>Pac

Debate me.

Agree. IMO 2pac had more good songs but the best of Biggie >>>>>>> the best of 2pac.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited July 2015
    It would be wrong to say this thread delivers or anything, but at least it has wound up in an interesting place.