Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

a video exists of P Diddy attacking UCLA assistant

Comments

• SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 941
    Mora was demoted?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    Finally get him for 2Pac also while you're at it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    HuskyJW said:

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited July 2015
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Obligatory

Having 2Pac on that song with the rest of those clowns is surreal. When 2Pac's not rapping it's like the janitorial staff at his studio got on the fucking mic.

Also, those morons are all dressed like they robbed a dumpster that had the contents of Kohl's big and tall section.

Get a decent posse man! Christ.

2Pac is so fucking good that he can be on a song for two verses with some fucking mall janitors dressed in JC Penney rejects and still make it a classic.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Obligatory

Having 2Pac on that song with the rest of those clowns is surreal. When 2Pac's not rapping it's like the janitorial staff at his studio got on the fucking mic.

Also, those morons are all dressed like they robbed a dumpster that had the contents of Kohl's big and tall section.

2Pac is so fucking good that he can be on a song for two verses with some fucking mall janitors dressed in JC Penney rejects and still make it a classic.
    Damn, that's a good post. Pac eventually got a decent posse.

The real posse that was nothing to fuck with is this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfOJaoeE3mQ

I have to share my Sir-Mix-A-Lot story. I knew a girl who lived in Auburn. I'm not gonna put up pics. Anyways, she had a party and Sir-Mix-A-Lot was her neighbor. This was probably 2003 or 2004. He lived in a big house with yellow grass and dead plants. The house had gone to shit too.

Sir Mix was in his front yard grilling and drinking beer with a couple of friends. His friends were two fat, ugly white guys and a meth head looking chick. A couple of us dumb kids went over to say what up to Mix. He was nice enough, whatever. A dumbass kid in the group starts beat boxing and tells Mix to start spitting. He wasn't feeling it and one of the fat, ugly white dudes asked us to go. The end.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2015

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Obligatory

I have to share my Sir-Mix-A-Lot story. I knew a girl who lived in Auburn. I'm not gonna put up pics. Anyways, she had a party and Sir-Mix-A-Lot was her neighbor. This was probably 2003 or 2004. He lived in a big house with yellow grass and dead plants. The house had gone to shit too.

Sir Mix was in his front yard grilling and drinking beer with a couple of friends. His friends were two fat, ugly white guys and a meth head looking chick. A couple of us dumb kids went over to say what up to Mix. He was nice enough, whatever. A dumbass kid in the group starts beat boxing and tells Mix to start spitting. He wasn't feeling it and one of the fat, ugly white dudes asked us to go. The end.
    Mostly good poast, but your history is backwards. One of the reasons for the Machiavelli album was to position the Outlaw Immortalz for greater prominence. They all had names of famous HHB's assholes from history. He was trying to bring them along ala Junior Mafia, and the rebrand was a big part of the process.

Obviously, his posse sucked ass. When Biggie got smoked Puffy's solo career exploded. When Pac got smoked, the Immortalz faded quickly into history. Not one of them had what it took to use the massive spotlight from Pac's death (or faked death!) to make even a decent career for himself.

IIRC it was one of the Immortalz who was next to Pac when he got capped.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Obligatory

Big houses past their prime with unkempt overgrown yards and rusty basketball hoops without nets depress the shit out of me. Nothing screams peaked ten years ago and hanging on by a royalty check thread like a dilapidated structure tribute to 1993.

Knew a dude in Sac whose family inherited a mansion from their crazy rich grandpa, the family produced zero income the next ten years and the house was frozen in time. Just living off the man's life work and not taking care of his legacy, depressing.

Makes you question saving money for future generations. Had he known how it was going to go down postmortem, you have to believe he would have gone to vegas for a few extra hookers and blow orgies.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    why do you hate reverse mortgages?
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Obligatory

2Pac sucks.

Thug life? Really?

He used to be a stage dancer, doing the fucking running man in a frat bro Polo for Humpty videos.

Chump life
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Biggie>>>>>>>>Pac

Debate me.
    edited July 2015
    CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Obligatory

2Pac sucks.

Thug life? Really?

He used to be a stage dancer, doing the fucking running man in a frat bro Polo for Humpty videos.

Chump life
    Debating how seriously you should take his lyrics as a rapper, his persona or music in general (pretty sure Zep weren't a bunch of fucking wizards or whatever their music—or the hi-fucking-larious fantasy montage in Song Remains The Same—seemed to want us to believe) is one thing.

Debating whether he's a good rapper is another.

Included for video evidence:
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Biggie>>>>>>>>Pac

Debate me.

I agree. You can throw on Biggie at a party and create a vibe. He has multiple bangers. Pac is good, but it's more riding in your car alone stuff. He was a talented guy though. Good actor too.

I do think the almost universally accepted premise that these two are the greatest rappers of all time is FS. If Nas died in '96 after his second album, people would probably put him in there.

Biggie>>>>>>>>Pac

Debate me.

I agree. You can throw on Biggie at a party and create a vibe. He has multiple bangers. Pac is good, but it's more riding in your car alone stuff. He was a talented guy though. Good actor too.

I do think the almost universally accepted premise that these two are the greatest rappers of all time is FS. If Nas died in '96 after his second album, people would probably put him in there.
    If I'm making a list of the top 5-7 (tribute to our '09 record!) rappers of all time (which I'm not because I'm too lazy to do that shit) these guys are not on it. They were just popular when rap was getting really popular.

There were people better before them (Rakim) and after (who the fuck knows, but I assume someone was).