Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lindquist

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

Throws a good deep ball, gets a couple tough yards, sucks at everything else. Magma carta or the juco kid needs to be a savior this year.

Lindy is just too nice of a guy too. See jack Lockyer for another example, and fuck off with the "but mariota was such a good kid!" bullshit.

Tim Tebow was such a good kid.
    Agree but he shouldn't be on the front page.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Goddamn I caspectaclesle it on here anymore....so it's time to vent!

I still think Lindquist is going to be the guy in September and is really going to impress people. To my biased and untrained eye he looked vastly improved. Shit....his 1st half against Hawaii was fine...yes, he was a dumpster fire after that but it seems a lot of people on here are totally giving up on him. Guys improve at different rates.....maybe he just likes to party and just wasn't putting in the time and now he is and we'll see the fruits of the labor. He made some great throws in the spring scrimmage....his touch looked better and the ball really comes out flying! The Vanilla Hammer is my horse. He will impress.

FYFMFE

You poor ignoramus JW. Wipe the semen off your glasses, click on the Hawaii game and watch again.
    Vanilla Hammer...mark my words.
    I hope you're right JW. I believe 1 poor performance (Hawaii) shouldnt label you 'used goods'. But when you have a performance as pitiful as Miles did vs OSU, In a bowl game, and Peterson not having enough confidence to put Lindquist in to save the game? That is very telling. That was in January, and Jeff is a junior.

Additionally, Jeffery had a much better spring game in 2014 than he did this year, yet he didn't improve one cunthair over the course of the year, even enough for Peterson to pull Miles from the bowl game, or any game the entire year (Stanford, ASU (Troy Williams got the nod), Oregon (TW got the nod), UCLA (Miles was horrible), Georgia St (1st half Miles gawdawful). That says everything right there. Petersen doesn't see Lindy as reliable enough to come in in relief. And considering how poor Cyley played vs Oklahoma State (worst STARTING QB play ive ever seen from a UW qb in roughly 38 years) , it's quite a testament to Linda's abilities (lack thereof) more than Myley's inabilities.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Okay you PhotoShop assholes; you need to add something to this to make a sideline play card.

I have zero talent.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I still think Lindquist is going to be the guy in September and is really going to impress people. To my biased and untrained eye he looked vastly improved. Shit....his 1st half against Hawaii was fine...yes, he was a dumpster fire after that but it seems a lot of people on here are totally giving up on him. Guys improve at different rates.....maybe he just likes to party and just wasn't putting in the time and now he is and we'll see the fruits of the labor. He made some great throws in the spring scrimmage....his touch looked better and the ball really comes out flying! The Vanilla Hammer is my horse. He will impress.

FYFMFE

You poor ignoramus JW. Wipe the semen off your glasses, click on the Hawaii game and watch again.
    I hope you're right JW. I believe 1 poor performance (Hawaii) shouldnt label you 'used goods'. But when you have a performance as pitiful as Miles did vs OSU, In a bowl game, and Peterson not having enough confidence to put Lindquist in to save the game? That is very telling. That was in January, and Jeff is a junior.

Additionally, Jeffery had a much better spring game in 2014 than he did this year, yet he didn't improve one cunthair over the course of the year, even enough for Peterson to pull Miles from the bowl game, or any game the entire year (Stanford, ASU (Troy Williams got the nod), Oregon (TW got the nod), UCLA (Miles was horrible), Georgia St (1st half Miles gawdawful). That says everything right there. Petersen doesn't see Lindy as reliable enough to come in in relief. And considering how poor Cyley played vs Oklahoma State (worst STARTING QB play ive ever seen from a UW qb in roughly 38 years) , it's quite a testament to Linda's abilities (lack thereof) more than Myley's inabilities.
    Really? I see your Cactus Bowl and raise you the 2006 Stanford game.

Bonnell went 10-35 for 118 yards and 1 INT. DuRocher went 1-9 for 4 yards and 2 INTs. Miles went 25-38 for 268 yards, with a TD and INT. Additionally, OSU was a bowl team whereas 06 Stanford was about as good as Owen12.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

Throws a good deep ball, gets a couple tough yards, sucks at everything else. Magma carta or the juco kid needs to be a savior this year.

Lindy is just too nice of a guy too. See jack Lockyer for another example, and fuck off with the "but mariota was such a good kid!" bullshit.

but it's important to remind people of the persecution Christians face every day in America
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

FYFMFE

Bonnell went 10-35 for 118 yards and 1 INT. DuRocher went 1-9 for 4 yards and 2 INTs. Miles went 25-38 for 268 yards, with a TD and INT. Additionally, OSU was a bowl team whereas 06 Stanford was about as good as Owen12.
    What about Lockner's famous exit from the Heeisman race against Nebraska at Husky Stadium
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,445
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

but it's important to remind people of the persecution Christians face every day in America
    This post is a micro aggression
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

FYFMFE

What about Lockner's famous exit from the Heeisman race against Nebraska at Husky Stadium
    4-20 blaze it faggot
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

haie said:

This post is a micro aggression
    SO IS YOUR FACE!
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Lindy starts and proves himself not to be the answer ...

Magna Carta gets some starts towards the middle/end of the year to determine whether or not he is going to be in the race with Browning next year ...

Browning starts Game #1 of the 2016 season

#TheScript

This is precisely how I expect it to go down.